Tootsie Roll Junior Mints Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods, 24 Count
Last updated date: March 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hot Chocolate K-Cups and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hot Chocolate K-Cup you should buy.
Update as May 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Hot Chocolate K-Cups for a detailed review of all the top hot chocolate k-cups.
In our analysis, the Tootsie Roll Tootsie Roll Junior Mints Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods, 24 Count placed 9th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Junior Mints Hot Cocoa has the dark chocolaty taste you crave with a fresh burst of mint you'll love. Enjoy this awesome lineup of hot cocoa based off of iconic chocolate brands. Each cup brews a perfect individual serving of velvety hot chocolate Candy made with real cocoa. Brew on low setting for extra creaminess. Craving the flavors of smooth peppermint and indulgent dark chocolate in one warm and comforting cup? Now, your taste buds don’t have to choose. Cool, refreshing mint meets rich, luscious dark chocolate in the hot cocoa take on America’s favorite chocolate covered creamy mint. Contains 40 Junior Mint Chocolate Mint Hot Cocoa pods. Candy Flavored hot chocolate pods are compatible with Keurig K-Cup Brewers. Keurig Green Mountain Inc. Keurig, Green Mountain and K Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig Dr Pepper. Tootsie Roll, Junior Mints, Charleston Chew and Sugar Babies are not affiliated, endorsed, or related with Keurig Dr Pepper.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hot Chocolate K-Cups
It’s never been easier to make a cup of hot cocoa — especially if you have a Keurig coffee maker. You can buy pods filled with hot cocoa mix. Simply slide the cup in just as you would a coffee pod, stick the cup on the tray and press the buttons to get the serving size for your cup.
But if you’ve ever used instant cocoa mix, you know the flavor can vary widely from one brand to another. The desired taste is usually rich and creamy, but that traditional taste requires milk, and K-Cups operate with water. So some manufacturers incorporate milk into the powder to achieve that same taste by just adding water.
Milk chocolate is the typical taste associated with hot cocoa, but there are many other flavor options as well. Salted caramel is particularly popular. You can also find reduced-calorie cocoas, but K-Cup cocoa is usually fairly low in calories from the start. Some consumers add creamer, milk or flavored syrups to their hot cocoa for that extra flavor injection.
The Hot Chocolate K-Cup Buying Guide
- Before putting the K-Cup in the brewer, shake it up to make sure the powder inside is mixed well. This will also help break up any clumps.
- There are concerns about the eco-friendliness of K-Cups, but many manufacturers pack their ingredients into recyclable plastic cups now. You simply need to peel the top off, clean the internal contents out and toss it in the recycle bin.
- Hot cocoa can clog up the internal workings of your Keurig. For best results, run one cycle of only water into a coffee cup after each cup of cocoa you make.
- One thing you can’t get with K-Cup cocoa is the tiny marshmallows that come in some instant cocoa packets. But there’s nothing stopping you from loading your cup full of marshmallows or whipped cream after you’ve made your cup.
- Low-calorie versions of K-Cup cocoa are available. One of the best things about K-Cup cocoa is that it typically has fewer calories than its counterpart in packet form.
- Although hot cocoa isn’t coffee, it’s important to note that chocolate does have some caffeine. So if you need decaffeinated hot cocoa, you’ll have to narrow your search to that.
- K-Cups are packaged in a box, with multi-box sets available if you want to buy in bulk.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide