Tool Sorter Wrench Organizer
Last updated date: June 26, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wrench Organizers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wrench Organizer you should buy.
Update as June 26, 2020:
Checkout The Best Wrench Organizer for a detailed review of all the top wrench organizers.
Ensure your tools are in the right spaces with the handy sorting bar. You just have to slide in the wrench and flip them to store. This organizer is great for both SAE and metric wrenches.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the Tool Sorter Wrench Organizer placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Tool Sorter wrench tray - made in the USA - is compact, portable, and fits in most standard tool chest drawers. Up to 28 wrenches from 7mm - 1/4" (length up to 6.5”) to 19mm - 3/4" (length up to 9.5”) can be stored. The unique feature is an integrated sorting bar - slide the wrench, flip it and it is stored in the right place. The sorting bar accommodates both SAE and metric. The tray measures 13.5" x 10" x 1.5" and is made of sturdy ABS. This organizer is an improved version of the previous Sortatool tray and works better with shorter wrenches. Reviews highlighted the quality of the product and its storage capacity. This tray is great for anybody with wrenches scattered in tool chests or boxes. Please note that wrenches are not held in place in the organizer!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wrench Organizers
Do you often have trouble finding the right wrench for the job at hand? Do your wrenches often rattle around your toolbox or tool chest? Have you ever thought you lost a wrench only to realize it was just in the wrong place? These are times when a wrench organizer comes in handy. A wrench organizer is a convenient tool that is designed to make it easy to locate your wrenches. Whether you’re fixing your car or doing a few tasks around the house, having a wrench organizer that holds your lug and impact wrenches is key.
One of the most important things to look at when you’re buying a wrench organizer is size. You’ll need a wrench organizer that fits in your toolbox or belt, or one that you can use in your workshop. Consider where you’re going to need it most, and buy one according to how well it fits in your space. You’ll also need to see how many wrenches the organizer can accommodate. Often, they will range from 16 to 24 pieces.
The material your organizer is made out of is important, as it will affect the durability and longevity of the tool. Some wrench organizers are made with cloth, and one of the biggest downsides of this material is that it requires frequent washing. Many wrench organizers are made with plastic composite, which is a durable and long-lasting choice. It’s also not as expensive as some other materials on the market. Ideally, you want your wrench organizer to last around three to five years, depending on how often it’s used. To make your wrench organizer last longer, be sure to always put your wrenches away in the right spaces, and clean them and your organizer regularly.
The Wrench Organizer Buying Guide
- Before you buy a wrench organizer, take stock of what kind of wrenches you have, how many there are in your set and what size they are. Some wrench organizers accommodate different types or sizes of wrenches, so you want to ensure you get one that’s right for the tools you have.
- For many consumers, mobility is an important factor to consider when it comes to wrench organizers. Take a look at how much the organizer weighs when it is full. You don’t want it to be so light that the product will collapse under the weight of the wrenches, but it shouldn’t be so heavy that it causes problems when you’re holding it. Heavy organizers can actually cause damage to your wrists if you need to hold them for a long time.
- It’s important to put your wrenches away in the right spaces. Not doing so can damage both your wrenches and the wrench organizer itself. Some wrench organizers come with a sorting bar that makes it easy to know where to put your tools. You can also find wrench organizers that have labeled sizes directly on them so you always know what should go where.
- It’s important to protect your wrenches from any scratches or dents. You can actually get a wrench organizer that includes a small ridge that prevents the wrenches from touching the surface of the organizer. This way, they are fully protected from any imperfections on the surface.
- If you have metallic surfaces in your workshop or toolbox, opt for a wrench organizer that is magnetic. That way, you can easily store your organizer on a metallic surface while you work for quick access.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide