Tool Daily 5000 PSI M22 Power Washer Gun & Wand Extension
Last updated date: June 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Power Washer Guns and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Power Washer Gun you should buy.
Update as June 24, 2021:
Checkout The Best Power Washer Gun for a detailed review of all the top power washer guns.
This pressure water gun has five nozzles and connects quickly to your washing device’s hose for easy use. It has a maximum pressure of 5000 PSI and a maximum flow rate of 8 GPM. Use it with your Royobi, Craftsman, Karcher, Simpson, Generac and Briggs and Stratton power washer.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Tool Daily 5000 PSI M22 Power Washer Gun & Wand Extension placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ATTENTION: Not Fit GardenHose, WaterHose or YourFaucet Directly". Max pressure is up to 5000 PSI. Max flow rate is 8 GPM. Max Temperature of water is rated to 60℃ / 140 F. Pressure washer guns have M22 fitting, compatible with M22 14mm and M22 15mm fitting. M22 14mm fitting is compatible with Generac, Simpson, Briggs Stratton, craftsman, karcher, Ryobi pressure washer. M22 15mm fitting is compatible with Sun Joe, Campbell, MI-T-M, AR Blue, Stanley, Cleanforce, Simoniz, Excell power washer. If hose has M22 14mm fitting with 14mm inside diameter, please connect to hose directly. If hose has M22 15mm fitting with 15mm inside diameter, please connect the brass coupler to gun and hose. Replacement pressure washer gun has three lengths to use. Three Length: 40 inch, 25 inch, 8.8 inch. Pressure washer wands are compatible with almost gasoline powered and electric powered pressure washers. Pressure washer wand extension has 1/4’’ standard quick connector. Connects any accessories with 1/4’’ plug to the gun. Such as nozzles tips, pivoting coupler, foam cannon, extension wand, surface cleaner, undercarriage cleaner, water broom. Safety trigger lock to prevent unintended operation. Pressure washer gun kit has 5 nozzles. Pressure washer nozzles have different angle (0, 15, 25, 40, 65 degree). Choose different nozzle according to your needs.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Power Washer Guns
Pressure washers are great for cleaning siding, driveways, sidewalks, patios and decks. They use electric motors or gas engines that power the device’s pump to force out water at high pressure.
The water flows through a high-pressure hose that is connected to an attachment like a power washer gun (also called a trigger gun). These have nozzles that adjust the pressure for your cleaning needs.
You can find electric- and gas-powered pressure washers. Some come with their own trigger guns that eventually need to be replaced, while others require you to purchase this attachment separately. If you need to buy one, make sure to check if the power washer gun is compatible with your power washer before buying. Not all are universal.
You can buy just a spray gun or a full kit. Commercial power washer guns are more powerful, but they can be more expensive. These may come with accessories like connection adaptors, wands in different lengths, nozzles and thread adaptors. A selection of wands can be very helpful when you need to get into smaller or hard-to-reach spaces.
Pressure washers and spray guns work with varying amounts of water pressure, which is measured in pounds per square inch, or PSI. Their water flows are measured by gallons per minute, or GPM. Depending on what you need to clean, you can choose the appropriate PSI and GPM; check for the maximum amounts a device can handle when you are shopping.
The Power Washer Gun Buying Guide
- Before you purchase a new power washer gun, check the connector on your power washer to make sure that it will fit the end of the power washer hose. If it does not, it may leak or otherwise malfunction.
- Never attach a power washer gun to the end of a garden hose or faucet. It should only be attached to a power washer hose. These are reinforced with wirework and extra-thick plastic, and they usually come with pressure washers.
- If you have a hot water pressure washer, the replacement spray gun must specify that it is compatible. This is because these pressure washer guns must have high-temperature seals, otherwise they could melt during use.
- Always wear safety goggles when working with a pressure washer. If you inadvertently spray yourself by mistake, you could suffer a serious eye injury.
- Use the right PSI and GPM for the job at hand. For example, experienced professionals suggest using 2000 to 3000 PSI/2.5 GPM for cleaning concrete.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide