TomCare Cube Storage & Shelving For Home
Last updated date: November 6, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shelving For Homes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shelving For Home you should buy.
Editor's Note November 6, 2020:
Checkout The Best Shelving For Home for a detailed review of all the top shelving for homes.
With this shelving for home, you'll be able to create six cubes to store everything from books to clothing to collectibles. The set comes in a choice of white, gray, pink or black to match your existing decor. You also have the option of setting the cubes up vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the TomCare TomCare Cube Storage & Shelving For Home placed 1st when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Plastic Panel. Ample storage space: it contains 6 cubes modular shelving, Each size of the cube is 12x12x12 inch, providing large space to store shoes, toys, clothing and handbags, etc. Multifunctional shelf: this cube storage can be used in many places: a collection shelf in your study room, a clothes organizer in your Bedroom, a display shelf in entryway, and a toy storage solution in kids room. High stability: The high Quality ABS connector secure the whole structure firmly and the thickened PP panel is durable that can hold more things. And the max load capacity of each cube is up to 15 lbs. So this closet organizer is really stable. Easy assembly: simple modular structure makes it easy to install and disassemble. With the help of a hammer (included in the package) and the instruction, you can easily assemble the whole unit. We will provide 45 days money back and 12 months . If you have any issue, please contact US, We have a professional team to solve your problem. Purchase with worry free.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Shelving For Homes
Shelving can make a house a home. It gives you a place for storing knickknacks, framed photos, plants, your favorite books and more. Best of all, shelves can be added to any area where you have extra room.
But if you want to add some shelving, there are some decisions you’ll first need to make. First, you should settle on the type of shelving you want. Do you want it to be a standalone piece of furniture that you can move from one home to the next, or would you prefer something that mounts to your walls?
Next, consider the material used to construct your shelving. Do you want wood or metal shelves? You should also consider the mounts holding the shelves up. Some use PVC pipes and composite wood while others use metal pipes and solid wood. Price may play a role in the option you choose, and keep in mind that you may not need a heavy-duty build if you’ll only be using it to display lightweight items.
Once you’ve decided the basic design you need, measure the area where you’ll set up the shelves and compare those measurements with the many options you see. You may find some shelves protrude more than they seem like they will, and this could take up some of your precious floor space.
Lastly, there’s the general look of your shelving. You’ll find a wide range of colors, from woods to metals. Look around the room where you’ll be displaying the shelves and choose the color that will best match your existing décor. You should also pay close attention to the items you plan to store on your shelves and consider how they’ll look once in place. You may find that a lighter-color wood won’t look well with your dark wood frames.
The Shelving For Home Buying Guide
- Most shelving will require some form of assembly unless you have a way to transport it from a store to your home. You’ll need to make sure that your purchase includes all the bolts, screws and other hardware required to set it up, as well as that you have the tools on hand to do the job.
- Consider before you purchase how much of a do-it-yourselfer you want to be. Some options include the hardware to hold up your shelves, but you’ll need to source the wood yourself. Others require more than one person to assemble, which means you’ll probably want to make plans to have someone help you put it together.
- Once your shelving is set up, it will be time to put your items on it. Consider everything you plan to store on it and make sure you’ll have enough room for everything. If you’re setting up your shelves to be more decorative in nature, keep in mind that you’ll want to space items fairly far apart to avoid a cluttered look.
- If you’re mounting your shelves to the wall, make sure your chosen wall is strong enough to support the weight.
- Weight capacity is also important for the items you’ll be storing on it. If you’re piling multiple hardback books onto one shelf, for instance, that weight can add up quickly, potentially weakening the shelf until it warps or buckles.
- There are also shelving options that are eco-friendly in nature. Look for one with wood that has been sustainably sourced if this is important to you.
- If you plan to paint your shelves at any point, you’ll want to go with shelving made from smoother wood like pine. Birch and maple hardwood veneer plywood will also provide a smooth finish. Stay away from oak plywood. Its porous nature doesn’t work well with paint.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide