TOLOCO Inflatable Unicorn Rider Costume
Last updated date: September 24, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Costumes For Men and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Costume For Men you should buy.
In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the TOLOCO TOLOCO Inflatable Unicorn Rider Costume placed 0th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 4, 2020:
Checkout The Best Costume For Men for a detailed review of all the top costumes for men.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
BE THE WINNER OF EVERY COSTUME CONTEST: Get ready for this year's Halloween with these truly unique and hilarious inflatable costumes. Choose one of the 9 original designs and win every costume contest! Dress up as a big ballerina, a dragon, ostrich, gorilla, t-rex or unicorn rider, a cowboy or a sumo wrestler, and draw everyone's attention on you! PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION: The Halloween costume is made with 100% polyester that is strong and durable so that you will never have to worry about any tears or holes. We carefully check each product before shipping to make sure that it's flawless so you can receive it in top condition. PARTY IN COMFORT: The inflatable Halloween costume is not just funny and unique, it's also very comfortable so you can party all night long! The blow up costume leaves you a lot of jiggle space so you will not have to restrict yourself with tight and uncomfortable costumes and it's ventilated so you will not get sweaty on the dancefloor.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Costumes For Men
One of the most important elements to consider when buying a costume for men or women is recognition. Will people be able to tell who you’re dressed up as? It can be annoying to constantly explain what your costume is supposed to be. That’s why it’s important to choose a costume where people can immediately tell what or who you’re channeling.
The Leg Avenue Men’s Flight Costume is a clear nod to the costume Tom Cruise wore in the film “Top Gun.” The California Costumes Men’s Horror Robe Costume looks exactly what the Grim Reaper looks like, and comes complete with a hood and mask. If you’re into ancient role play, then an Egyptian King Tut costume is a great option. Typically, this costume comes with an Egyptian skirt with embellished waistband, plus a royal nemes headpiece and eye of horus necklace. If making people laugh is your goal, then go with an inflatable dinosaur costume, which allows you to become a t-rex for the day.
If you’re heading to a party or walking around outside, it’s nice to be able to be comfortable. Some costumes can be cumbersome to wear for long periods of time, while others are more enjoyable.
The Leg Avenue Men’s Flight Costume is easy to wear and move around in. On the other hand, the California Costumes Men’s Horror Robe Costume may get a bit stuffy if you have the mask and hood on at all times. The California Costumes Storybook Prince Costume For Men has a lot of elements to consider, like the skirt, pants and sash, so it may become a bit unwieldy. Most inflatable costumes come with a ventilation fan, so you can avoid breaking into a sweat while wearing the suit.
Make sure that your costume is available in your size before you get your heart set on it. The Leg Avenue Men’s Flight Costume comes in seven sizes, so there are lots of options. The California Costumes Men’s Horror Robe Costume only comes in 3 sizes. Some costumers only comes in one adult and one child size.
Some people only wear their costume once, and then retire it from use. Others prefer to purchase a costume that is made of high-quality material and can last at least a few wears. Consider how many times you want to wear your costume, which will inform the kind of quality you’re looking for.
The Leg Avenue Men’s Flight Costume, the California Costumes Storybook Prince Costume For Men and the California Costumes Men’s Horror Robe Costume are all made out of 100% polyester. Depending on how well the costumes are taken care of during wear, they should be able to last more than one year.
Keep in mind that the costume may require accessories that don’t come with it, but complete the look of the costume. For example, the Leg Avenue Men’s Flight Costume does not include the aviator sunglasses that are necessary to complete the look. The California Costumes Men’s Horror Robe Costume does not include the scythe, which is an integral element of the Grim Reaper. The Cosplaysky Adult Jedi Hooded Robe Costume For Men does not include the lightsaber, which compliments the costume.
DWYM Fun Fact
Dressing up in costume isn’t just for children. According to Statista, an astounding 11.7 million adult Americans were planning on dressing up as either a vampire, superhero, witch, pirate or zombie for Halloween in 2019. This figure doesn’t even include the adults who planned on wearing a more unique costume.
You’ll find many Guinness World Records associated with adult costumes. Here are a few interesting winners:
- The “Largest Balloon Costume” record goes to Tom Kent from London. Mr. Kent’s cartoon custom made entirely of balloons measured 262 centimeters in height.
- The record for “Fastest Marathon in a Superhero Costume (male)” went to Matt Gunby from London. He completed the marathon in 2 hours 27 minutes 43 seconds. He was dressed as Wonder Woman.
- Andre Ortolf from Hamburg, Germany is the proud record holder of the “Fastest Time to Dress in a Santa Costume.” He accomplished this feat in 30.94 seconds.
The Costume For Men Buying Guide
- It is important that you compare your specific measurements with the size chart provided by the company you’re interested in buying from. One company’s size small is another company’s medium.
- Always follow the cleaning instructions listed on the tag of the costume. Many can be washed and dried normally; however, some costumes come with specialty pieces that must be carefully cleaned or they risk becoming damaged.
- If you’re attending a costume party with your spouse, you may want to coordinate your costume to match theirs.
- The cost of a costume for men varies based on several factors. You can expect a generic character to cost less than a popular movie character. For example, the California Costumes Men’s Horror Robe Costume is much more affordable than the Leg Avenue Men’s Top Gun Flight Suit Costume. Additionally, the number of pieces in a costume set affects the price. The Cosplaysky Adult Tunic Hooded Robe Outfit for Jedi Costume is more expensive than the California Costumes Men’s Storybook Prince Costume, as the prince costume only comes with the top portion of the costume. Consumers will need to use their own pants or purchase a pair separately to complete the look.