TOGUARD 20MP 1080P 130 Degree Trail Camera
Last updated date: September 10, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top TOGUARD Trail Cameras and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best TOGUARD Trail Camera you should buy.
If you're looking for a camera with a broader view, go with this Toguard trail camera. It has a 130-degree detecting range that trips on any movement within 75 feet of the camera. The waterproof camera is also easy to mount and includes a slot for an SD card. In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the TOGUARD TOGUARD 20MP 1080P 130 Degree Trail Camera placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best TOGUARD Trail Camera for a detailed review of all the top toguard trail cameras.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
With low-glow LEDs, this trail camera produces the detailed black and white night vision images and captures the moments of wildlife silently so that you will never miss a breath-breaking moment.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On TOGUARD Trail Cameras
If you’re interested in documenting the wildlife in your area, a trail camera is one of the best ways to accomplish this. Of course, these cameras are also great multipurpose cameras, as they can be used during hunting expeditions or to identify intruders on your property. Toguard makes a line of high-end trail cameras that are worth a serious look.
Each of the Toguard trail cameras is built with a waterproof outer shell. That means you’ll be able to leave the camera out all night without worrying about an unexpected pop-up shower. The Toguard 16MP 1080P IR LEDs Trail & Deer Camera is also listed as drop-proof and dustproof, which means it’s extremely reliable and made to last.
It’s important that you choose a trail camera with Wi-Fi capabilities, like the Toguard 20MP 1296P Wifi Wide Angle Trail Camera. This allows you to mount the camera anywhere, connect it to the “Hunting Camera Pro” app on your phone and monitor the photos and videos from a remote location. This Toguard model is upgraded with Bluetooth.
Determine how wide you need the camera angle to be and at what distance you’d like the trail camera’s motion sensors to kick in. The Toguard 20MP 1080P 130 Degree Trail Camera has a wide 130-degree detecting angle that allows for a broad view. It’s also designed to detect motion as far as 75 feet away and has a super-fast trigger speed of .3 seconds. That’s pretty impressive.
Wildlife pictures and videos aren’t very exciting if the picture quality is poor. You won’t have to worry about that if you go with the Toguard WiFi Night Trail Game Camera. This model uses a 20 megapixels image and 1296P video to capture the most vivid pictures, including all the tiny details. The inclusion of infrared LEDs also means you’ll be able to view the wildlife in the evening hours as well.
DWYM Fun Fact
Toguard got its start back in 2008. The company operates under the philosophy “deliver the best,” which is why their line of cameras quickly become popular. Although they used to sell their cameras in stores across the country, Toguard currently sells its trail cameras, baby cameras, dash cameras and security cameras online. This allows them to reach a larger audience.
If you’re looking for a unique Christmas or birthday present, trail cameras make a great gift. Toguard sells some of the best models on the market. They allow users to identify and observe the wildlife surrounding their property, as well as capture stunning photos and videos. The photos can even be printed and framed and used as to decorate a space within the home.
The TOGUARD Trail Camera Buying Guide
- It’s important to note that you’ll need to purchase batteries and a micro SD card before you can use any of the Toguard trail cameras. The company warns against using rechargeable batteries, so make sure you stick with traditional batteries. Additionally, the company suggests sticking with SD card class 10 with up to 32 gigabytes.
- The Toguard trail camera doesn’t have to operate using batteries. If you prefer, you can purchase a solar power bank separately and allow the sun to power the unit instead.
- Both mounting straps and mounting equipment are included with your Toguard purchase. With these, you’ll be able to attach the camera to a tree, post, outdoor fence or exterior wall.
- Reviewers report that Toguard’s menus are very intuitive and easy to navigate. That means you won’t have any trouble setting up the camera or using it to meet your specific needs.
- Many reviewers note that Toguard trail cameras work great for farm surveillance.
- Both the time and date are recorded on the bottom of every image and video.
- You won’t need to swap out the SD card when you want to download the camera’s recorded images, as the camera is designed to wirelessly transfer them to your phone.
- If you’re searching for an affordable trail camera, the Toguard 16MP 1080P IR LEDs Trail & Deer Camera and the Toguard 20MP 1080P 130 Degree Trail Camera are excellent choices. Should you have a little more money to spend, the Toguard 20MP 1296P Wifi Wide Angle Trail Camera and the Toguard WiFi Night Trail Game Camera are worth the added expense.