TOCESS Matte Rubber Coating Claw Clips, 4-Count
Last updated date: July 25, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Claw Clips and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Claw Clip you should buy.
Update as August 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Claw Clip for a detailed review of all the top claw clips.
A soft matte rubber coating not only protects the finish of these clips, it also gives the material durability. The teeth grip your hair tightly without slipping or pulling on your hair. You can choose from a variety of colors, including a couple of sets with assorted colors.
In our analysis, the TOCESS TOCESS Matte Rubber Coating Claw Clips, 4-Count placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Premium Matte Finish: Made by soft matte rubber coating and powerful metal spring, big hair clips are non slip and won’t shatter easily, can grip your hair tightly without snagging hair or slipping out from hand when wet, hard to break. These large matte claw clips are aesthetic accessories for women, that is what you are looking for. One Size Fits All: The jumbo hair clip is long enough to fit for any hair types like thick, thin, curly, straight, wavy, long or fine hair. Large hair clips claw teeth design aims to hold hair in place, lightweight to wear all day without making headache. Extra large claw clips for thick hair long hair women. Big Size & Trendy Colors: 4.33*1.85*1.97”. Large hair claw clips that girl aesthetic stuff, have 4 colors, including Pink, Khaki, Green and Black neutral claw clips. Both practical and aesthetic to match different fashion outfits, dating hairstyles and different outgoing needs. Better matte hair clips make life beautiful.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Claw Clips
A good updo can come in handy, especially when you need your hair out of the way quickly. But binding your hair too tightly can lead to hair loss, and if you continue to wear your hair in that style, you could damage your hair follicles. Damaged hair follicles can lead to permanent hair loss.
There are some things you can do to satisfy your need to wear your hair up while also protecting your tresses. First, it’s important to change up the hairstyle often, rather than binding it identically day after day, year after year. Second, if you can loosen the grip on your hair, you can wear it tied back while minimizing harm.
If possible, you should also give your hair time to recover between updos. If you have to wear your hair up for work, avoid wearing it up while you aren’t at work to give it a breather.
Claw clips can also safeguard your hair against damage. These clips hold the hair in place without binding it tightly as elastic hairbands tend to do. You’ll want to look for claw clips with teeth that are designed to hold the hair in place without slipping or pulling, which might mean skipping the discount bin and paying a little more for top-quality materials.
Another great thing about claw clips is their design. Most simply feature two sets of claws held together by a spring, but they can come in a variety of colors and styles. Some even have a boxy design that conceals the claws altogether.
Trend-wise, claw clips were extremely popular in the 1990s, and then faded in popularity as the 21st century began. But they’ve made a comeback in recent years, along with scrunchies, thanks to videos featuring styling hacks on popular social media platforms.
The Claw Clip Buying Guide
- One flaw of earlier iterations of claw clips was that they weren’t built to last. Thicker, longer hair can tend to strain the springs and plastic. If they aren’t high-quality, you may find the clip not only breaks during the day but also doesn’t stay in place as you need it to.
- Trends can see claw clips come and go, but that doesn’t mean you’re limited in when you can wear them. They can come in handy even when they aren’t popular as a way of wearing your hair up around the house without damaging it.
- You can buy claw clips in a variety of colors. There are bright, colorful options, but you may have a tough time matching those with your wardrobe. If you plan to wear your claw clip often, choose neutral colors.
- Brown and cream hair clips blend more easily with certain hair colors. You can even find claw clips that are transparent. This will let you put your hair up without calling attention to your hair accessory, which may be ideal if you’re wearing them for work.
- Claw clips come in a wide range of sizes. Large ones are great for pulling all your hair up, but for fine or shorter hair, a medium clip could do the job. Medium claw clips are also great for pulling part of your hair off your face while you’re styling it or taking off your makeup. Small clips were a fashion statement at one time, but they can still come in handy for holding sections of hair in place.
- You’ll often find claw clips sold in sets. If you wear them frequently, you might want to look for a set that includes a variety of colors to help you customize each day’s look to what you’re wearing.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide