TLOG Dishwasher Safe Compact Multi-Cooker, 2.5-Cup
Last updated date: March 20, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Multi-Cooker and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Multi-Cooker you should buy.
Update as March 20, 2023:
Checkout The Best Multi-Cooker for a detailed review of all the top multi-cooker.
This multi-cooker comes with rice, yogurt and soup pre-sets, as well as a nano-ceramic pot with etched in measurements. Home chefs will love the compact size of the kitchen appliance, as it fits neatly on any shelf. There's even the option to get this multi-cooker in aqua, pink, gray and orange.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the TLOG Dishwasher Safe Compact Multi-Cooker, 2.5-Cup placed 1st when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
User Friendly: TLOG mini rice cooker is user-friendly with a button control panel & LED indicator light. 12-hour delay timer and automatically switches to keep warm for 10 hours is designed for flexible meal planning. Compact & Portable: This small rice cooker comes with a comfortable handle and removable power cord, which doesn’t take up much space and is convenient to carry around, suitable for small kitchen, office, dormitory, camping, traveling. Safe & Healthy: The upgraded inner pot is now coated with Nano-ceramic non-stick material, free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium for healthy cooking and dishwasher safety. The ceramic non-stick coating also ensures you will never struggle to scrub away burnt rice and make cleanup effortless. Moreover, the measuring cup and rice spoon are made of BPA-free food-grade materials. 2.5-Cup Capacity: 2.5 cups* uncooked capacity yield up to 5 cups of cooked rice, perfect for small families, singles, couples – Just the right amount of rice you need and no more leftovers.（*Based on using the 160ml measuring cup comes with). Multifunctional Use: This mini rice maker could suit different eating habits, including rice, pasta, soup, brown rice, oatmeal, multi-grains. Also, it comes with 304 stainless steel steam tray for veggies, seafood, and poultry. Package Included: This compact size rice cooker included 1x ceramic non-stick inner pot, 1x 160ml rice measuring cup, 1x rice spoon, 1x steam tray, 1x Detachable power cord, 1x clamp for the steam tray, 1x anti-scald suction cup for lid. 100% SATISFACTION: Your satisfaction is our top priority. We offer a 30-day full refund and 1-year warranty for all our products. Please feel free to contact us if you have any problem with the item; we will work out a fast solution for you in 24 hours!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Julie Chernoff is a long-time member of Les Dames d’Escoffier (past president of the Chicago Chapter, and current co-chair of the LDEI Legacy Awards Committee), the Association of Food Journalists (AFJ) and the International Association of Culinary Professionals.
Chernoff is the dining editor of Better, a lifestyle website and print magazine. Her journalism started in the test kitchens of Weight Watchers Magazine. She holds a BA in English from Yale University and is a graduate of the California Culinary Academy. She has spent the last few decades styling, photographing, teaching, developing recipes, editing, thinking and writing about food.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Multi-Cooker
Cooking at home means using a wide array of preparation methods. You could have a dozen single-use appliances cluttering your countertops and cabinets in order to make delicious meals quickly and easily. Or, you could have a single multi-cooker that does everything you need and helps your home feel tidy and calm.
If you have limited space in your kitchen or simply appreciate the peace that comes from having a decluttered place to prepare and enjoy meals, a multi-cooker could become your most treasured appliance.
“This is the appliance you didn’t know how badly you needed it until you use it for the first time, and then, you are hooked,” says culinary expert Julie Chernoff. “Here’s what’s so appealing: it takes the place of a number of kitchen appliances, because it’s an all-in-one, super versatile machine, and it takes the guesswork (and the danger) out of pressure cooking.”
Multi-cooker capabilities vary from one brand or model to another. However, there is a good chance you can find one that performs many of the meal prep procedures you regularly use to feed your family.
While most multi-cookers can slow cook meals, a slow cooker is not necessarily a multi-cooker. Slow cookers might have multiple heat settings but only one function, while multi-cookers can have a slow cooking function as well as several other options.
Some multi-cookers can boil, bake or brown food. You can meal prep a batch of hard-boiled eggs one day and bake a ham the next.
Other multi-cookers might steam, stew and slow cook foods. You can use them to whip up your favorite crockpot meals, put together a thick and hearty soup or make a big batch of perfectly fluffy rice.
There are multi-cookers that can grill, roast, simmer and even fry your favorite foods. You can fill it with ingredients in the morning and have a meal ready when you get home. Or you can pull frozen meat out of the freezer after work and use the cooker to have dinner on the table before everyone gets hungry.
You are not limited to using a multi-cooker for making main courses, either. You can have warm, nourishing oatmeal at the ready when everyone wakes up in the morning. You can create creamy, fresh yogurt for snacks or cooking. You can even make fun, decadent dishes such as fondue or cheesecake.
Having fewer appliances or pots and pans can mean lighter dishwashing duties, a cooler kitchen and quicker cooking time all around.
A multi-cooker could also be handy at holidays when the oven and stovetop are all in use, but there is one more significant dish you still want to prepare.
Multi-cookers typically have glass lids, allowing you to keep an eye on foods while they are being prepared. They usually have built-in timers that automatically shut off the appliance when the food is ready. In addition, most have non-stick interiors that make cleaning up fast and easy as well.
Though it can be dizzying to decide which multi-cooker is right for you, Chernoff advises asking yourself a few simple questions. How many people are you planning to cook for? How big is your kitchen? What types of functions will you use the most?
“Figure out what size will work best for you, and what functions you can’t live without,” says Chernoff. “I like the 6- and 8-quart models when cooking for a family.”
The Multi-Cooker Buying Guide
- When shopping for a multi-cooker, it is essential to consider what you plan to cook. If roasts and stews are some of your favorite meals, it would likely serve you well to search for an appliance that bakes, roasts and slow cooks. If it’s just not dinner for you unless pasta is involved, you might want to look for a multi-cooker that has a built-in stirring feature as well as a strainer insert.
- Consider how much space you have available. If a new multi-cooker will be replacing multiple other appliances, you might have the option of opting for a cooker with a larger footprint. However, if real estate in your kitchen is at a premium, looking for something slim and streamlined will likely make you happier in the long run.
- Think about accessories and extras that are included with or can be purchased for certain multi-cookers. These can provide even more options when it comes to the types of dishes you could make. They can require additional storage space as well.
- Comparing the power capacity of similar multi-cookers can help you determine which is a better fit. An appliance with a higher wattage will cook foods more quickly and tend to stand up better to heavy usage.
- If you are considering a multi-cooker that has pressure cooking capabilities, make sure that it includes adequate safety provisions such as a locking lid and a steam-release valve.
- Find a multi-cooker that includes features to help keep foods safer as well. A timer with automatic shut-off is wonderful for preventing burnt or overcooked, dried-out foods. But if your cooker turns off before you get home and your meal is not kept warm, it might not only be less palatable, but dangerous to eat as well. Another feature to look for is 3D heat mode, which ensures that all of the food in the appliance is surrounded evenly by heat so that nothing is over or undercooked.
- Look into how easy (or difficult) a model is to clean and maintain. Sealed touch panels can be easier to wipe down and keep free of debris than buttons or dials are. In addition, all parts that require cleaning should be simple to remove, easy to wash (dishwasher safe is ideal) and a breeze to put back together when you are finished.
- Of course, your budget is an important consideration when shopping for any new kitchen appliance. Multi-cookers can be highly affordable, especially if you only want something basic. Those that have more advanced features, include additional accessories or are made using higher quality materials can cost significantly more. Determining what characteristics matter the most to you can help you select the best multi-cooker within your desired price range.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide