TITLE Boxing 3/4 Length Stock Satin Robe
Last updated date: December 3, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Boxing Robes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Boxing Robe you should buy.
Editor's Note December 3, 2020:
Checkout The Best Boxing Robe for a detailed review of all the top boxing robes.
Choose from a variety of colors with this boxing robe, which is available in black, red, white, pink and red. The sleeves are "pro style," which is 3/4th length, and the robe itself has an above-knee length. Sizes are available in Small to XX-Large, as well as Youth Medium and Youth Large.
In our analysis, the TITLE Boxing TITLE Boxing 3/4 Length Stock Satin Robe placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Full 100% satin styling with professionally tailored seams and craftsmanship. Classic above knee 3/4 length complete with pockets, belt and hood. Sleeves are cut 3/4 length pro style. In stock for immediate delivery. Also available in full length.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Boxing Robes
Whether you’re into traditional boxing or MMA, competing or boxing for fun, the right gear is essential. You’ll, of course, need a good pair of gloves, but you’ll also need a lightweight shirt, comfortable shorts and boxing shoes.
But if you want to feel like a true boxer, a good boxing robe can make all the difference. It’s also a popular gift for the sports boxer in your life. With MMA becoming so popular in recent years, demand for boxing robes has also risen. There are now even apps that let you learn boxing at home, and a robe can be just the thing to put you in the mood.
When it comes to buying a boxing robe, you’ll find one feature is common. Boxing robes are lightweight, usually made from silky materials. The design keeps things simple, typically involving the robe itself and a belt that ties. There may be pockets, but most boxers won’t use them. The goal is to get from the dressing room to the ring—or from the bedroom to the home gym.
One reason these robes can make such good gifts is that there are plenty of novelty options. Some feature fun patterns like the American flag, while others have brand logos or are officially-licensed movie merchandise.
The Boxing Robe Buying Guide
- If you’re giving a boxing robe as a gift, having it personalized can be a nice touch. Consider looking for an embroiderer who provides this service.
- Sizing can vary from one robe to another. While you’ll find plenty that are made as “one size fits all,” still others range in size from X-Small to XX-Large. Since boxing robes can be worn by anyone from a young child to a large adult male, it’s important to pay close attention to measurements. There’s only so far that a tie belt can cinch and expand a garment.
- The sleeve length is also important. “Pro length” is 3/4th, but you’ll also see professionals wear robes with wrist-length sleeves.
- Also pay attention to the length of the robe itself. Some fall above the knee, while many others are calf-length. Compare the length to your own measurements to make sure it will fit the way you expect.
- If the robe you’re considering is pictured with shorts or other undergarments, check to make sure those garments are included. Unless it’s specifically mentioned, you’ll probably have to purchase those items separately.
- If you’re buying a robe for a youth, make sure the robe you’re buying will fit. You may find that you have to look specifically for boxing robes for younger athletes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide