Tiscen Corded 3D Dinosaur Night Light
Last updated: October 27, 2021
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dinosaur Night Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dinosaur Night Light you should buy.
This dinosaur night light lets you either choose from one of seven different colors or set it to automatically change colors at preset intervals. The illusion of a 3D image on an acrylic plate featuring a large dinosaur provides a cool and fun alternative to traditional night lights. The box includes the base, an acrylic panel, a micro-USB cable and an instruction manual. Its colors are red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, purple and white.
In our analysis, the Tiscen Corded 3D Dinosaur Night Light placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
7 colors night light. The Dinosaur night light has 7 colors change: red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, purple, white. Automatically color changing mode: press the touch button to last color, then press it again, auto color changing. Dinosaur light party supplies. 3d lamp shade is a great decoration for all ages, it also can be taken as a party decoration for kids and toddlers, they will love this child night light very much, perfect decoration for bedroom, child room, living room, bar, shop, Cafe, restaurant, office and anywhere you like. Unique Gift. Halloween Christmas is coming, the 3D night light is the best choice for children, it could be Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, baptism gift, baby shower gift, holiday gift, Thanksgiving gift, and the night lamp could also be anniversary gift, housewarming, graduation, engagement, valentine and all seasonal gift. Flat night light. 3D light is just Visual effect, the lamp itself is Flat, not 3D. When it lights, it will bring you Unique Lighting Effects Amazing Optical Visual Illusion which looks like 3D. Satisfaction Guarantee. Tiscen Stands by 100% quality of our 3D night light. Each night light is thoroughly tested before we sell it. We offer a full 180-day 100% money back guarantee: if there is any problem about the night light, don’t hesitate to send it back for free replacement or full refund.
Dinosaur Night Light Rankings
Night lights serve a valuable purpose. Whether placed in a hallway, a bedroom or a bathroom, they make it much easier to navigate around your house late in the evenings without waking others.
But if you have a young child, a night light can serve another very valuable purpose. For children who fear the dark, a night light may offer just the right amount of illumination to keep the scary things at bay.
There are a few things that go into choosing a good night light. You’ll want one with a bulb that provides just enough light to either brighten a pathway or calm those nighttime fears. A low-wattage bulb will also keep energy costs down, reducing your carbon footprint while also helping you make your budget more efficient.
For children, a dinosaur-themed night light can bring a little extra fun to bedtime. Not only will it light up your kid’s room during bedtime, but it can provide a whimsical touch that matches your décor. If your child loves prehistoric creatures, the light can show off their interests while encouraging a love of knowledge. You can even find night lights that brighten a room by projecting a 3D image of a dinosaur onto a plate, leaving only the base to show during daytime hours.
- You’ll see plenty of 3D-projector dinosaur night lights. Be aware that with most of these products the image itself isn’t actually three-dimensional. It’s a flat image on a plate that gives the appearance of being three-dimensional.
- You can choose from a variety of features that will save on energy. LED lights require less electricity to operate while also burning longer than traditional compact fluorescent lamp (CFL) bulbs.
- Another benefit of LED lights is that they usually burn without heating up the casing of the bulb itself. This can be invaluable if your child happens to touch the light while exploring the room.
- Some night lights activate only when motion is detected or have sensors that automatically shut off at dawn and on at dusk. For a children’s room, the latter type of bulb is likely a better option since you’ll want it to burn steadily for a certain period of time, not just when someone walks past it.
- For a child’s bedroom, the profile of your night light is worth considering. One that protrudes considerably from the wall can get in the way as little ones crawl, walk or run past it.
- Before you buy, take a close look at how your night light is powered. Many of them plug into a wall socket, but some of the newer ones can run on batteries or a USB cable plugged into an adapter.