Tip Top Coloring Books Coloring Books For Adult Relaxation
Last updated date: August 19, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coloring Books and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coloring Book you should buy.
Update as September 15, 2020:
Checkout The Best Coloring Book for a detailed review of all the top coloring books.
In our analysis, the Tip Top Coloring Books Tip Top Coloring Books Coloring Books For Adult Relaxation placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Fun! Fun! Fun! Let your creativity run wild!30 Original Artist Designs, High ResolutionA Gorgeous Coloring Book!!!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Coloring Books
A few years ago, adult coloring books were all the rage. The trend caused sales of coloring books to surge online, as publishers came up with books specifically targeted to the interests of adults. But the popularity of adult coloring books soon waned.
But as more adults began to stay home, the trend re-emerged, giving consumers a way to beat stress when they couldn’t get to the gym or meet up with friends. This is in addition to an increase in sales for children’s coloring books, which serve as an affordable alternative to costly toys.
If you’re new to the adult coloring trend, though, you may not know exactly what features to look for as you shop. If you’re looking for stress-busting effects, it’s important to note that the repetitive nature of coloring is what helps calm the mind. It can begin to have similar benefits to meditation if you choose the right book.
For best results, look for adult coloring books with plenty of small, intricate spaces to color. If you’re coloring one large blob in a solid color, you’ll be finished in a matter of minutes. Being able to alternate between colors can extend the benefits well beyond what a child’s coloring book would give you.
The Coloring Book Buying Guide
- One issue with children’s coloring books is that images are printed on both sides of the page. That means the color from one side can bleed through, interfering with the experience. There are plenty of adult coloring books that keep printing to one side, so prioritize that in your search.
- Although most people associate crayons with coloring books, you can actually color using a variety of writing implements. Those include gel pens, markers and colored pencils. Experiment to find your preference.
- The patterns can make a difference. Perhaps you like animals or flowers. You can find coloring books that prioritize those images. But you may like a coloring book that has assorted images to shake things up every time you sit down to color.
- One feature found in some adult coloring books is a spiral binding. This allows you to keep the book flat while you’re coloring.
- Paper quality is an essential feature. Some paper is thicker than others, which gives you a better experience.
- Look at the number of images included with each coloring book. You’ll get more bang for your buck if you spring for a book with 100 images or more. However, you may prefer to work with a new, thinner coloring book more often, rather than coloring in the same, thick book for weeks at a stretch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide