Tiny Love Meadow Days Stroller Arch
Last updated date: December 9, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toys For Cars & Strollers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toy For Car & Stroller you should buy.
Perfect for strollers, the Tiny Love Meadow Days Sunny Stroll Stroller Arch includes eight fun activities. Each toy features vivid colors and unique textures for sensory development. The universal clip allows you to snap it on strollers, car seats and more with ease. In our analysis of 120 expert reviews, the Tiny Love Tiny Love Meadow Days Stroller Arch placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note December 17, 2019:
Checkout The Best Toy For Car & Stroller (Attachment) for a detailed review of all the top toys for cars & strollers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
The Tiny Love Meadow Days Sunny Stroll Stroller Arch entertains and stimulates your baby during your baby's daily walk. This stroller toy's clever design provides eight engaging activities to entertain and promote your baby's development, while the adjustable arch allows you to customize the level of interaction to avoid overstimulation. Each baby toy features fun and engaging textures that stimulate their senses and encourage play. Easily grasped by small hands, each baby toy is designed for durability. An easy-to-grasp teether promotes healthy, natural development and soothing for baby. Your baby can spin the propeller, encouraging learning about cause and effect. The adjustable arch adapts easily to a range of stroller designs and attaches easily with a universal clip. Tiny Love strives to identify the latest discoveries in child development and translate them into engaging, interactive baby toys that nurture skills and delight the senses. Flexible arch bends forwards, backwards, up and down, making it compatible with baby's age and playing preferences. As your little one lies facing the toys hanging within arm's reach, baby can gaze at the mirror, the shining sun or the toys dangling in front.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toys For Cars & Strollers
Busy babies are often on-the-go alongside Mom or Dad. As their little brains are developing oh-so-quickly, they can easily become bored. A bored baby is not a happy baby, leading to fussiness and irritability that can quickly turn a pleasant outing into a stressful one.
Fortunately, there is an abundance of travel toys available that provide entertainment, engagement and education for babies, which all mean peace of mind and even a bit of relaxation for parents. When shopping for a toy that connects to your baby’s car seat or stroller, considering several factors will help you make the best selection.
As with any item you buy for your baby, safety is a top priority for travel toys. These playthings should connect quickly and easily to handles or furnishings without any risk of pinching little fingers or damaging the materials to which they are clipped.
Shopping for stroller or car seat toys from trustworthy brands and reputable retailers is an effective way to ensure you are buying a safe and reliable toy. High-quality items tend to last longer as well, making them budget-friendly purchases when compared even to less expensive toys that might break or fall apart with use.
Since babies have varying needs and abilities at different stages of their first year and beyond, look for toys that will entertain your little one now and in the future. For instance, newborns love to gaze up at interesting, contrasting patterns or bright colors, especially if they spin, rotate or sway with movement. As your baby grows, a toy that can also be grabbed, kicked and chewed on will likely be appreciated.
Look for travel toys that engage multiple senses. A variety of shapes, colors and designs will attract a baby visually and spark brain development. A stroller or car seat toy that plays music, crinkles when grabbed or jingles when batted provides aural stimulation. Toys with diverse textures encourage sensory play and motor skill development, as your baby will want to grab, squeeze, swat and mouth on the playthings.
In addition, parents welcome toys that attach to multiple pieces of equipment. Buying one toy that can connect to everything from a car seat or stroller to a crib, playpen or high chair is cost-effective and saves space.
DWYM Fun Fact
Baby car seats were first introduced in the 1930s. While these made it easier to transport little ones on the road (the alternative was to hold the baby on your lap), they were by no means designed for safety. Most early car seats were essentially boxes that hooked onto the seat to simply contain a young child.
Safety seats for infants came about in the 1960s. Although they were still not up to the standards of today’s car seats, they offered significantly more protection than little ones sitting loose in vehicles had before.
Vehicles were not required to have seat belts until the late 1960s, and state laws requiring passengers to use them didn’t come along until years later.
By 1985, all 50 states had enacted laws requiring the use of restraint systems to protect infants and children (generally under five years old) riding in automobiles.
Considering how historically recent that is, it is safe to say that toys for car seats are truly a modern convenience.
The Toy For Car & Stroller Buying Guide
- One significant factor you will want to consider when shopping for stroller or car seat toys is how easy it will be to keep them clean. As you well know, babies put everything in their mouths, so being able to wipe away food particles, dirt and especially germs is essential. Look for a toy that you can disinfect without disassembling, if possible.
- If you decide on a travel toy that plays music, think about finding one that plays multiple tunes. Sure, “The Wheels on the Bus” is an adorable song, but listening to it 57 million times in a row can be grating for even the most zen of parents.
- Another consideration for musical devices is ease of use. If your baby loves the music but you have to push a button or wind it up to play again each time the song stops, you’ll have a difficult time doing anything else. A car seat or stroller toy that plays a melody continuously for a specific length of time might make life a little easier.
- Wee ones enjoy interactive toys much more if the toys are slightly challenging yet attainable. If your infant really wants to grab the teething ring or squeeze the crinkly toy but it is constantly just out of reach, you are likely to wind up with a loudly frustrated and grumpy baby.
- A travel toy that has multiple unique activities will keep your little one’s attention much longer. It will remain a favorite as your baby grows and develops, as well. For instance, a rattle, a mirror, a crinkly toy and a teether attached to a stroller activity set will be entertaining for infants who can peek into the mirror or bat at the rattle and will also be enjoyable for an older baby who can grab, spin, shake and twist the toys.
- Every type of plaything has the capability of becoming an educational toy. Keep your eyes peeled for activity sets that encourage fine motor skills, sensory interaction, hand-eye coordination and vision development.