Tinkle Stainless Steel Eyebrow Razor Brow Shapers, 12-Piece
Last updated: August 18, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Brow Shapers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Brow Shaper you should buy.
These brow shapers are a safe choice as they have a cover attached to protect skin. They are ideal for beginners. The brow shapers can also be used on the neck and the face.
In our analysis, the Tinkle Stainless Steel Eyebrow Razor Brow Shapers, 12-Piece placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Tinkle Eyebrow Razor removes the fine hairs of the eyebrow, neck and face as well as unnecessary hairs elsewhere. Easy to shape or touch-up your brows. Safety cover attached to each blade to protect a woman’s sensitive skin to prevent the blade from cutting too loosely while shaving. Beginners can easily and safely use it.
Brow Shaper Rankings
From natural brows with thick, full arches to overplucked brows with thin lines, there have been tons of eyebrow trends over the years. Regardless of what kind of look you prefer, it can be difficult to tame unruly brows that are overgrown, uneven, wiry or bushy. Having a brow shaper can make the task easier, ensuring you get the look you’re going for with brows that look stunning and alluring.
When it comes to your options, there are a few different types of brow shapers available. One option is brow scissors, which are often made from stainless steel and are a small size so they are ideal for the job. These special scissors have pointed blades to help you precisely trip your brows. Some people prefer razors, which are lightweight and easy to maneuver around your brows to get the exact shape you want. There are also electric brow shapers which have several differently-shaped heads and attachments to do specific kinds of trimming and shaving.
Many people prefer to prioritize ergonomics when looking for a brow shaper because the job requires them to move their hands and arms in different angles and positions, which many not always be comfortable. An ergonomic design ensures that the tool is lightweight, easy to hold, easy to maneuver and won’t cause pain in your hands or arms. For example, an ergonomic razor may have a handle that is slightly sloped or an ergonomic electric trimmer may have a pivoting head.
If you need to take your brow shaper on the road with you often, then consider portability. For example, portable razors have safety caps or fold up. This makes the product safer to transport.
- Should everyone use eyebrow trimmers? If you have full brows that grow quickly, then having an eyebrow shaper on hand is a good idea. While plucking, threading and waxing are also good options for brow shaping, a trimmer gives you another tool in your arsenal and can also give you a different finished look than the other methods.
- If you’ve never shaped your own brows before, start by tying back your hair so that it doesn’t get in your face during the process. Then, select the shaper you’re going to use. Use an eyebrow pencil to draw the shape you’re trying to achieve and fill it in. Then use the shaper tool to trim and shape your brows into the shape you’ve drawn.
- When shaping your own brows, be sure to do a little at a time instead of making big changes all at once. This way, you won’t regret any of your trimming decisions. Remember, you can always take off a little more if you need to, but you can’t add brows back on if you go too far.
- Stencils are an excellent tool for those who are new to brow shaping as well as those who have been doing it for years. They provide a guideline for where to trim and shape so that you don’t accidentally make any moves that change your look in a negative way.
- Not sure how a brow shape will look on your face? Use a stencil and draw it on using an eyebrow pencil. This will give you a good idea of what the finished product will look like. If you don’t like it, you can always wash it off and start again with a different stencil.