Timberland Leather Travel Shoe Care Kit, 3-Piece
Last updated date: September 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Travel Shoe Care Kits and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Travel Shoe Care Kit you should buy.
Update as September 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Travel Shoe Care Kits for a detailed review of all the top travel shoe care kits.
Keep your suede and nubuck shoes sparkling with this travel shoe care kit. You can rub it on dry to help remove stains. Wet it slightly and rub it on the shoe to get rid of stubborn marks.
In our analysis, the Timberland Timberland Leather Travel Shoe Care Kit, 3-Piece placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made in US. Cleans and conditions Timberland shoes. Contains three key products for caring for Timberland Footwear; “Balm Proofer” Water & Stain repellent, Renewbuck foaming cleaner and dry cleaning kit. 2fl oz. (59ml) bottles. All natural, non toxic ingredients.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Travel Shoe Care Kits
One of the ways to make a great first impression is with a shiny and buffed pair of shoes. However, walking around outside can result in dirty or splotchy patches on your clean shoes. This is why having travel shoe care kits is a great idea. You can shine your shoes and have them looking like new no matter where you are.
Travel shoe care kits come with a variety of items, depending on the brand. Be sure to take a look at what is included in the kit to make sure it meets your needs. A shoe brush is commonly included with the kit, and in some kits you will find two different brushes. One brush is used for shining while the other is used for polishing. Look for brushes made from 100% horsehair with a soft texture, which won’t scuff your shoes.
The kit will also come with polish, cream or wax. Make sure that the color matches that of your shoes because it is important that it is the same. For example, you can’t polish black shoes with brown polish. For leather shoes, a creamy shoe polish is best because it helps the material stay supple and flexible.
The Travel Shoe Care Kit Buying Guide
- Opt for a travel shoe care kit that comes with a bag or container if you want convenience. This way, you can keep everything handy and together in one place, and take it with you when you’re on the go. If your kit doesn’t include a container, you can use a make-up or toiletries bag to hold all your items.
- Should you get wax or cream? While both provide good results, it really depends on what you need. Cream offers better penetration into the leather, which helps hydrate the material and retain color. However, while wax sits on top of the leather, it does a great job of protecting the shoes. Wax also provides a glossier shine. You can also combine the two, by first using a cream followed by a wax on top.
- Some travel shoeshine kits will also come with polishing cloths. These should be soft and pliable. Be sure to clean them by rinsing and air-drying them. This way, you won’t end up with hardened polish sticking to your cloth.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide