Tight Wipes Quick Shoe Cleaner Wipes, 40-Count
Last updated date: October 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shoe Cleaner Wipes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shoe Cleaner Wipe you should buy.
Editor's Note October 26, 2020:
Checkout The Best Shoe Cleaner Wipes for a detailed review of all the top shoe cleaner wipes.
In our analysis, the Tight Wipes Tight Wipes Quick Shoe Cleaner Wipes, 40-Count placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Stand Tall. Tight Wipes are the best sneaker cleaner and best sneaker wipes that you can buy. Our sneaker shoe cleaning wipes banish embarrassing marks and scuffs on a variety of materials including mesh, suede, nubuck, leather, rubber, plastic and even vinyl. Take pride in your appearance and stand for something with Tight Wipes. Developed in the USA. Stubborn marks are a thing of the past with our sneaker shoe cleaning wipes. Developed in Staten Island New York by a bunch sneakerheads who worked in conjunction with leading chemical engineers. Tight Wipes is an essential part of any sneaker shoe cleaning and is for anyone who is serious about looking good. Stay Fresh. Our sneaker shoe cleaning wipes come in a durable 40 wipe canister, are pre-moistened and ready to clean up your sneakers and shoes, removing dirt and marks. Whatever you requirements are, Tight Wipes are ready to take things all the way with your sneaker shoe cleaning needs.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Shoe Cleaner Wipes
Whether it’s a quick once-over before an interview or keeping sneakers clean after use, shoe cleaning wipes are a simple and convenient solution to dirty shoes. While there are a variety of products for cleaning and polishing shoes that include various steps and brushes or other tools, shoe cleaning wipes are intended to be quick and easy to use.
These wipes are great for cleaning up messy footwear or giving them a quick shine and polish. Many such wipes are made to be portable — they’re individually wrapped and pre-moistened — while others come from a dispenser. They are also used in the hospitality industry as amenities.
When shopping for shoe cleaning wipes, important considerations include the texture of the wipes, the chemicals used and what sort of materials they can be used on. Many wipes are textured, or textured on one side and smooth on the other, to address different types of messes.
Textured wipes are good for tougher jobs like getting off mud, while smooth wipes are ideal for delicate areas and lighter cleaning. Different wipes also use different types of chemicals or other cleaning agents. These different cleaners can be optimized for a particular type of shoe, such as leather shoes, or be made for use on a wide range of materials. Consider different combinations of textures and cleaners to suit your shoes and intended uses.
The Shoe Cleaner Wipe Buying Guide
- Consider allergies and skin conditions when choosing shoe cleaning wipes. Since these wipes are made to be used by hand, they already use skin-safe chemicals and materials, but if you have sensitive skin, allergies or other conditions, it’s a good idea to check the ingredients.
- Suede and nubuck are two materials that can be hard to clean. If you own shoes like this, or shoes that are canvas or use woven or knitted fibers, look for wipes that are intended for these materials.
- Always test wipes on a small and discreet area of the shoe first before using the wipe on the rest of the shoe. Even carefully formulated wipes can react surprisingly with any given shoe.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide