Tickled Teal Knee-Length Women’s Red Cardigan
Last updated date: November 18, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as November 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Women’s Red Cardigan for a detailed review of all the top .
You'll be both comfortable and stylish in this women's red cardigan, which is a longer length. It has two pockets and is thin enough to wear throughout the year. You can choose from small to 3X sizing, giving you plenty of options.
In our analysis, the Tickled Teal Tickled Teal Knee-Length Women’s Red Cardigan placed 7th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
5% spandex. Fitted Sleeves (size up for looser fit). Size: Small (0-4), Medium (6-8), Large (10-12), XL (12-14). These Long Pocket cardigans are a MUST have this season! Not only are they so trendy but they are super comfortable. You will want one in every color!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Few fashion items are as versatile as the cardigan. You can throw one on with a pair of jeans for hanging out with friends or dress it up with nice pants and a blouse for work. If you spend time indoors in spaces that are chilly, you may even find you’re wearing one when it’s downright warm outside.
But there are some considerations when it comes to picking the right cardigan. Many have buttons or snaps that let you wear them either open or closed. This allows you to create a wide variety of looks with your sweater, stretching your wardrobe a little further with a single item. If you plan to wear it closed sometimes, pay particular attention to the neck. A V-neck will obviously give you a completely different look than a rounded neck.
Cardigans also come in varying lengths. If you like to pair your sweater with leggings or jeans, a longer cardigan can become a great wardrobe staple. You can even wear longer cardigans around the house to keep you warm and cozy during the chillier months. But hip-length cardigans are great for pairing with dress pants or jeans to create a “look.” If you aren’t sure which length to choose, consider buying one of each.
The Buying Guide
- Cardigans will vary in thickness. Bulkier ones may sound good when you’re considering the coldest winter months, but a thin, lightweight one can keep you warm, too.
- The type of material is also important. Polyester blends are popular due to their durability and warmth, but cotton can add some comfort.
- Some cardigans have pockets, which can come in handy for storing your phone or keys if you don’t want to carry a purse around with you.
- If you choose a cardigan with buttons, check to see if a spare button is included. You’ll likely be glad you have it if one of those buttons falls off.
- Buttons can add versatility to a sweater, letting you opt for different looks. If you plan to wear it open all the time, though, you’ll probably want a sweater that hangs off to the side a little more.
- Even if the care label says it’s okay to machine wash and tumble dry your sweater, you can extend its life and prevent snags by either handwashing or machine washing on the gentlest cycle available. Lay your sweaters flat to dry, as hanging them can cause the weight of the wet sweater to pull it downward, weighing on the threads.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide