Three Geese Egyptian Cotton Goose Down Pillow
Last updated date: October 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Goose Down Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Goose Down Pillow you should buy.
Update as October 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Goose Down Pillow for a detailed review of all the top goose down pillows.
Luxurious is the best word to describe this goose down pillow. It's constructed using 600-thread count Egyptian cotton. It features a three-chamber design, using a feather inner layer for support and two high quality microfiber outer layers for comfort.
In our analysis, the Three Geese Three Geese Egyptian Cotton Goose Down Pillow placed 3rd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BUY NOW! Queen Size 20″ x 28″, Each Filled With 35oz, sealed using traditional Single Needle Stitch With Self Pipinging. LUXURY COTTON COVER. Finely sewn of a soft and smooth 600-thread-count cotton shell. down-proof and Certifled by OEKO-TEX Standard 100.You can use our pillow with complete confidence. THREE CHANMBER DESIGN. The pillow has an inner chamber filled with feathers, providing support & volume. The two outside chambers are filled with high quality microfiber, making them particularly cuddly. MEDIUM FIRM PILLOW FOR BACK/SIDE SLEEPERS. The medium support pillow cradles the natural curvature of the upper spine to create the perfect position for your head, neck, and shoulders.it is ideal for people who don’t want to be propped up too high and is provide an even sleeping surface to help keep the body in a horizontal line. VACUUM PACKAGING. Our pillows are vacuum packed. Upon receipt.Please pat flat, fluff gently and make the down fully stretch; Then air it in the ventilation environment, allow several hours to recover their full loft.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Goose Down Pillows
Down pillows offer an incredibly soft, fluffy feel that can equate to sleeping on a cloud. Although there are down alternative pillows on the market, they are not quite the same thing.
Buying these substitutes can feel like a splurge, but once you try goose down, no other pillow will do. Also, although duck down costs less, goose down is better at retaining heat. If you want to spend less on a pillow, opt for a goose feather/goose down mix.
Some goose down pillows are good for all types of sleepers, but as a general rule, stomach sleepers prefer thin and soft pillows, back sleepers like medium height sleep aids and side sleepers do best with thick, firm pillows.
You will also want to read about the pillow’s fill power, or the amount of space that the down occupies in the pillow. You can shoot for the stars with 800, but don’t rule out the 500, 600 or 700 fill powers; they can be just as comfy.
Also, look for down pillows that come with washable covers. Those that are made from 100% cotton will be more breathable; hypoallergenic materials are great for allergy sufferers.
The Goose Down Pillow Buying Guide
- Read the washing instructions before buying goose down pillows. While many are machine washable, they may require laundering in front-loading washing machines and the use of dryer balls.
- Down pillows can smell strange when they are wet, but once they are dry, that smell should go away.
- Down pillows will lose their shape and flatten out after a while (like most pillows, regardless of fill material). Simply fluff them up or run them through a cycle on your dryer to get them back to their original height.
- Down pillows typically come vacuum-packed, so they need to air out for a few hours after you open up the packaging.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide