Threadmill Home Linen Cotton & Sateen Luxury Sheets
Last updated date: September 16, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Luxury Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Luxury Sheet you should buy.
Update as October 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best Luxury Sheets for a detailed review of all the top luxury sheets.
In our analysis, the Threadmill Home Linen Threadmill Home Linen Cotton & Sateen Luxury Sheets placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Extra-long Staple Cotton. HIGH QUALITY LIVING: Slip into Luxury, exceptionally smooth and soft to the touch, the Opulence 800-Thread Count sheet sets feature Extra-long staple cotton allowing you to relax into its cool comfort. SUSTAINABILITY: Sustainable product without compromising on the comfort and style. Made in a state of the art vertically integrated factory entirely powered by Solar and Wind energy. No plastics are used in packaging. Sheet sets are packed in a re-useable tote bag made from 100% cotton. CRAFTSMANSHIP: Meticulous craftsmanship and expertly woven from the finest extra-long staple cotton yarns to produce super soft luxurious feel which are breathable and long-lasting. Special finishing process to accentuate the Lustre and softness the fabric. STORY: We take pride in making some of the world’s finest linens respecting the environment and its limits. By selling direct to the customers we eliminate the middle man cost allowing us to offer our customers some of the best linens at much affordable cost. Material : 100% cotton, Set includes 1 flat sheet 110"x104", 1 fitted sheet 78"x80", 2 pillowcase 20"x40". All round elastic fitted sheets with 15-inch-deep pockets are generously sized to fit extra deep and pillow-top mattresses. Care and Wash instructions: Machine wash in warm and tumble dry on low, do not bleach.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Luxury Sheets
Is there anything more comforting than crawling into a freshly-made bed with sheets right out of the dryer? It’s even better when those sheets are soft to the touch, as it can help you instantly relax from the stresses of the day. The quality of sleep you can enjoy is related to the kind of bedding you choose. Scratchy, rough sheets can be irritating and keep you up, while plush and luxurious sheets help you fall into a deep slumber.
When you’re in the market for luxury sheets, the most important element to consider is the material used to make the sheets. Cotton is a popular fabric for luxury sheets because of how soft, breathable and durable it is. Look for cotton that has extra-long fibers, which lead to the hand-soft feel. Certified Egyptian, Pima and Supima are some of the highest-quality types of cotton.
Thread count is a metric you’ll want to pay attention to when you’re looking for high-quality cotton. This number is the amount of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch. Usually, the higher the thread count, the more comfortable and smooth your sheets will be. Aim for between 300-1,000 thread count for luxury cotton sheets. You can also find luxury sheets that are made out of microfiber. While it doesn’t have the same feel as luxury cotton, it’s a durable, comfortable and cost-effective option.
In addition to the thread count, take a look at the type of weave that is used. A sateen weave gives a silky-smooth feel that is commonly associated with luxury bedding. Another popular option is a percale weave, which offers a light and crisp feel. One isn’t more high-quality than the other; it all depends on your personal textural preference.
The Luxury Sheet Buying Guide
- Pay close attention to the kind of material the luxury sheets are made from. You’ll want to look for high-quality cotton with long fibers, called ELS cotton (extra-long staple cotton). These sheets will be incredibly soft to the touch and will have a high thread count.
- If you’re investing in luxury sheets, durability is key. You don’t want your sheets to fall apart after a couple of washes. Cotton is a durable textile, as is microfiber. Both of these materials can withstand daily use and regular washes. These are sheets that will last for several years while still looking and feeling like new.
- Carefully select the size of the sheets you need. Many luxury sheets are available in a full range of bed sizes such as king, queen, full, double, twin and twin XL. In addition to the bedding size, see whether you need a sheet with deep pockets. Measure the height of your mattress. If it’s under 14 inches, you can use regular-pocket fitted sheets. If your mattress is much taller, then you’ll need to look for deep-pocket fitted luxury sheets.
- Take a look at what is included with the luxury sheets. Most often, sheet sets come with a fitted sheet, flat sheet and two pillow cases. Some sets also include decorative pillow shams, comforter covers and bed skirts.
- Decide what kind of style you want your bedroom to have, and accentuate it with the color of your sheets. Luxury sheets in bold colors give off an energetic and lively vibe while muted colors and pastels create a relaxing atmosphere.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide