Thread Spread Long-Staple Luxury Egyptian Cotton California King Sheets
Last updated date: September 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Luxury California King Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Luxury California King Sheet you should buy.
Update as September 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Luxury California King Sheets for a detailed review of all the top luxury california king sheets.
These 1000-thread-count sheets are made of super soft Egyptian cotton and come in a sateen weave comfortable for the skin. They come in a selection of colors such as white, blue, red and gray and are all natural.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the Thread Spread Long-Staple Egyptian Cotton Sheets placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Long Staple Pure Egyptian Cotton - Sateen Weave. CERTIFIED, SUSTAINABLE & ECO-FRIENDLY : When crafting our authentic, 1000 Thread Count sets, Thread Spread uses only pure, 100% long staple Egyptian cotton yarns, which are renowned for their superior quality and durability. A sateen finish offers a lustrous look like silk or satin, yet more breathable and natural. Made of natural fibers, these top-performance sheets are the ultimate sheets for night sweats.Our fabrics are of the highest quality and are Standard 100 By Oeko-Tex certified. A PERFECT FIT : This California King size set features 4 pieces: 1 Flat Sheet: 110” x 102”, 1 Fitted Sheet 72” x 84” with top-quality elastic and 18" extra deep pockets, and 2 King-size Pillowcases 21” x 41”. No matter what size or style you order, we are committed to ensuring you love your new sheets. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE : We're confident these high-thread-count sheets will elevate your bedroom, guest room, kids’ room, RV, vacation home, or other space. Beyond renowned Amazon customer service, we offer our own guarantee. If you aren't happy, let us know and we'll fix the problem right away. Treat yourself or give the ultimate Valentine’s Day, Christmas, Mother’s or Father’s Day gift. ORDER NOW and sleep beautiful on the best queen sheets, king sheets, or California king sheets. CARE GUIDE: Machine wash in warm and tumble dry on low, do not bleach. When machine drying, never dry at high temperatures. If your dryer is adjustable, use the medium fan and spin speed. For bed linens it is important to remove from dryer before completely dry, gently fold then iron, if needed. Egyptian Cotton tends to soften up with washing, so allow the sheets a few washes to experience the silky softness.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Luxury California King Sheets
If you’re looking for sheets for your California king bed, luxury sheets offer the softness and quality that you often see with high-end hotel sheets. Along with offering good durability and keeping their softness over time, luxury sheets usually are made of materials that keep you cool, which especially helps during the warm summer months.
When it comes to common materials used in luxury California king sheets, you’ll often find 100 percent Egyptian cotton used as this allows for an ultra-soft feel and high breathability. You can also find microfiber sheets in different blends that don’t wrinkle like cotton and still offer softness and longevity. Silk sheets offer a very luxurious feel but come with slipperiness, while bamboo sheets offer better breathability and softness than the cotton options.
You’ll also find that luxury California king sheets come in different weaves. For example, sateen sheets tend to be a bit heavier due to a more complex weave and have a smooth and somewhat shiny material. Percale sheets look more matte, weigh less and offer better breathability through a simpler weave.
Luxury California king sheets often list a thread count that can help you indicate the level of quality. While a set of non-luxury sheets may contain 200 threads for each square inch, luxury sheets tend to have 600 threads or higher. The higher thread count usually means your sheets will last a long time and better retain their softness.
You get a lot of choices with plain colors and patterns when shopping for sheets. Just about any luxury California king sheets will come in neutral patterns like black, white, gray or beige. You can often find pastels like light blue, pink or purple along with bold colors like dark red and dark blue.
Some luxury sheets come with features like being wrinkle-free, environmentally friendly, fade-resistant, hypoallergenic or water-repellant. So, you’ll want to consider your preferences and any allergies in making your decision.
The Luxury California King Sheet Buying Guide
- When compared to luxury king sheets, you’ll find that luxury California king sheets are narrower and longer. This means that while you could use regular king sheets on your California king bed, you’d find California king sheets not big enough for a king bed.
- You’ll find that many options support deeper mattresses and will mention a maximum depth of around 16 to 18 inches. However, some sheet sets are designed for shallower mattresses. So, consider measuring how deep your mattress is and check the sheets’ specifications so you don’t run into problems.
- Although a high thread count plays a role in luxury sheets, beware that the threading method can determine exactly how much more durable these sheets are. So, consider other factors like the material used as well as the length of the fibers when assessing the sheets.
- When buying luxury California king sheets, you usually actually get four items in the set. Along with your top sheet and fitted sheet, you should get two pillowcases, often in a standard size. If you use larger pillows on your bed, pay attention to the pillowcase size so you don’t have to make an extra purchase.
- If you like the feel of satin or silk but want a more affordable and less slippery option, consider luxury cotton sheets with a sateen weave.
- Before using your luxury California king sheets for the first time, wash them once per the manufacturer’s instructions. Without doing this, your sheets may have a shorter life.
- To keep your luxury sheets looking and feeling good, know how to wash them properly. This means avoiding using hot water and choosing a gentle cycle option on your washing machine. Avoid strong detergents and fabric softeners. If possible, wash your luxury sheets alone or with other linens and avoid stuffing too many items in at once.
- Letting your luxury sheets dry outside can offer a better alternative than a dryer with heat if you want to keep them soft and beautiful. If you do need to use the dryer, try to use the lowest heat option available, skip the dryer sheets and take the sheets out when they’re still a little damp to further air dry.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide