Thermos Stainless King Soup Thermos, 24-Ounce
Last updated date: August 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Soup Thermos and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Soup Thermos you should buy.
Update as September 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Soup Thermos for a detailed review of all the top soup thermos.
This high-quality soup thermos is made using vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention. Your soup will stay hot for up to 14 hours, which is handy if you're traveling and want the soup for dinner. The thermos is also able to hold 24 ounces, which is enough for two or three servings.
In our analysis of 83 expert reviews, the Thermos Stainless King Soup Thermos, 24-Ounce placed 6th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Stay cool under pressure. When you work hard, you need hardworking gear. Meet the stainless king vacuum insulated beverage bottle. This non nonsense workhorse gets the job done with unbreakable stainless steel, double wall vacuum insulation and a simple twist and pour stopper. Thermos stainless steel king product features include easy open an easy to use twist and pour stopper lets you pour your dink without removing the stopper. 100-Percent stainless steel unbreakable from the serving cup to the base. And better temperature regulation too. Hotter, colder, longer we just want to keep hot liquids hot and cold ones cold, and with thermax double wall vacuum insulation, you've got just that. No burn, no sweat exterior cool technology keeps the stainless king bottle cool to the touch with hot liquids and sweat free with ice cold. Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Soup Thermos
Soup thermoses have a host of benefits that make them a must-have for every home. They save money by reducing the need to purchase lunch out, and you can also use them to practice proper portion control. Of course, their best feature is their ability to keep soups nice and hot and water ice cold.
As you shop for a soup thermos, take into consideration how long you need the liquids to stay hot or cold. If you’re heading out for an 8-hour workday and you want to consume a bowl of soup for lunch, you only need a thermos that stays hot for about 4 to 5 hours. Individuals who are traveling, however, would do better with a thermos that uses vacuum insulation technology to keep liquids hot for up to 14 hours and cold for 24 hours.
Check the capacity of the thermos next. Individuals can get away with a soup thermos that holds 12 ounces or less, while couples planning a picnic would do better with a 16- to 24-ounce thermos.
Look at the size of the thermos’s mouth and whether or not it comes with serving utensils. A wide mouth is ideal, as this makes filling the thermos easier and allows a person to eat directly out of the thermos. If the mouth is narrow, you’ll need a thermos that comes with a lid that doubles as a bowl. Some thermoses even include a foldable spoon, so you don’t need to pack a separate spoon.
Review the construction materials used to make the thermos. Stainless steel is an excellent choice, as it’s not only durable but also resistant to rust. Some models have a nonstick coating on the inside and a clear-coated exterior. Keep in mind that you want a thermos that stays cool to the touch and doesn’t sweat.
Once you know the thermos meets all your requirements, you can consider any extra features. For example, there are thermoses with attached handles that might make them easier to transport. You can also get thermoses in a variety of fun colors, including purple, cyan blue, pink, cranberry, slate and army green.
The Soup Thermos Buying Guide
- If you accidentally screw the lid to your thermos on a bit too tight, you can use a round jar gripper to get it back open.
- It’s a good idea to consider the weight of the thermos if you’re purchasing it for your child’s lunch box. You don’t want your child to have to lug a heavy lunch to and from school every day.
- If your thermos has a slim mouth, you can use a funnel to help guide the food safely into the thermos without making a mess.
- Consider preheating or precooling your thermos for 5 to 10 minutes with hot or cold water before adding your food or beverage. This step will help ensure your thermos stays the optimal temperature for many hours to come.
- Wrap a strap with a plastic buckle around the handle of your thermos, then run it through the shoulder strap of your backpack so you don’t have to carry it in your hand. This is a handy tip for those who walk to work or school.
- Cleaning your thermos after each use is important, as food can sometimes get stuck under the gasket. Check the thermos’s product care guide to determine if the parts are dishwasher safe. Many thermoses must be hand washed. You can use hot water, dish soap and a bottle brush to get the thermos clean.
- Construction materials, design and size all play a role in the overall price of a thermos. The 16-Ounce Thermos Stainless King Soup Thermos and the 16-Ounce DaCool Stainless Insulated Soup Thermos are among the most affordable models on the market. You’ll pay a moderate price for 17-ounce and up models.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide