TheCozy Screw Stand Beach Umbrella Anchor
Last updated date: December 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beach Umbrella Anchors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beach Umbrella Anchor you should buy.
Update as January 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Beach Umbrella Anchor for a detailed review of all the top beach umbrella anchors.
In our analysis, the TheCozy TheCozy Screw Stand Beach Umbrella Anchor placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SET UP IN SECONDS: Simply screw the auger into the sand, dirt or grass, place your umbrella in the base holder, tilt accordingly, and enjoy. VIRTUALLY UNBREAKABLE! Made to withstand heavy pressure and wind and built to last. Made with high quality material that prevents cracking and rusting. WITH UNIQUE Beach Umbrella Hanging Hook! what good is an umbrella gripper without it's other half? a 4-prongs Plastic Umbrellas Hook Hanging for Towels/Camera/Sunglasses/Bags, Fit for Beach, Camping Trips, comes with every purchase! (Small Size fit 0.75" to 1.26" Pole). EASY TO SCREW AND TWIST IN THE SAND- Installs without tools. Drill into sand or soft ground by turning the handles. ULTRALIGHT & CONVENIENT – This amazing hook is sturdy enough to hold your items yet lightweight enough for easy portability. Throw it in your car, beach bag or purse. Just ensure you have it the next time you visit the beach, camping site or water park.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beach Umbrella Anchors
Spending a day at the beach with your family and friends is the ultimate treat. The warm sunshine, the rolling waves and cool water — what more could you ask for? If you’re planning to spend at least a few hours on the beach, then it’s important to bring the right sun protection with you. This way, you can avoid sunburns, heatstroke and any other issues. In addition to sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses, having a large beach umbrella is key.
However, getting a beach umbrella to stay up in the sand isn’t easy. They’re fairly delicate at best and can get knocked down by a gust of wind. In order to keep your beach umbrella standing all day so you can have fun in the sun, you need a beach umbrella anchor.
One of the most common types of beach umbrella anchors is like a large corkscrew. The shaft of the umbrella fits into the hole at the top of the anchor. There are handles on the side that you can use to twist the anchor directly into the sand. However, the key part of the anchor are the threads on the sides of the lower end. These are what help it to stay in the sand as opposed to riding up.
The Beach Umbrella Anchor Buying Guide
- The most important thing to look at when buying a beach umbrella anchor is how it will fit on your beach umbrella. The circumference of the beach umbrella shaft should be slightly smaller than the opening in the anchor so that the umbrella fits snugly. If it is too loose, the umbrella may blow away or topple over. If it’s too tight, it likely won’t fit all the way in properly.
- Portability is key when you’re taking things to the beach. Screw-in beach umbrella anchors are easy to bring with you because they are small and compact. Keep in mind that some of them can be heavy, so you’ll need to account for the extra weight. If you have a long way to walk, a few extra pounds can make a difference.
- Screw-in beach umbrella anchors are easy to use, which means you can spend more time having fun at the beach. There is no complicated set up. All you have to do is screw it into the ground and pop in your umbrella shaft. This whole process usually takes no more than a few minutes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide