The Wine Glass Marker Vibrant Glass Marker, Set of 5
Last updated date: December 8, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glass Markers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glass Marker you should buy.
Update as December 8, 2020:
Checkout The Best Glass Marker for a detailed review of all the top glass markers.
Perfect for any social function, this glass marker set allows you to customize any glass with your guest's name. Each set features five fun metallic colors that wipe clean with just a little dish soap and water. The best part is, the company offers a lifetime replacement warranty, so you never have to worry about glass markers that underperform.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the The Wine Glass Marker Vibrant Glass Marker, Set of 5 placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
INTRODUCING “THE WINE GLASS MARKER” The ultimate home entertainment, drinking & gifting accessory Personalize your wine glass at a party, write messages on mirrors, windows or picture frames, or use the Wine Glass Markers for nearly any other creative project. The Wine Glass Markers can be used on any glass or ceramic surface -- allowing you to replace those old wine tags, or skip the need to search for your stash of wine charms before the next event It's mess-free, easy erasable and dishwasher safe The markers come in gold, silver, purple, red and green GREAT FOR SO MANY DIFFERENT USES! Set them out before a party, barbecue, wedding/baby shower, or anytime people are gathering Give them as a gift for the hostess at the next party you’re attending Add a personal touch to gifts by writing birthday or congratulations messages on wine bottles, picture frames or any glassware Replace cheesy wine charms or the ugly paper markers at wine parties Label the spices and foods you store in glass jars Label cheese plates or other dishes you bring to parties Write a message on the hallway or bathroom mirrors Foster your kids' imagination by letting them draw on the windows and glasses Essential accessory on wine tastings and seminars ESSENTIAL TIPS FOR GREAT RESULTS WITH CHILLED DRINKS Wait for 1-3 minutes for the Ink to dry completely before poring the drink Write above the poring line or in the base of the glass for better results Also comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We offer a 100% Money-Back Lifetime Guarantee. You won't get this lifetime guarantee from other brands. Try It RISK FREE Today!.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glass Markers
Did you know that glass markers not only work brilliantly on glass surfaces, but they can also be used on whiteboards, chalkboards, ceramic, metal and plastic surfaces as well? You can use them to label your guests’ drinks, present a lecture to a class or leave your child or spouse a loving message on the bathroom mirror. If you’re in the market for a set of glass markers, keep the following information in mind while you shop.
Choose a glass marker set that is non-toxic, especially if you are using it to label glasses, spices or other food items. You’ll also want it to be smudge-free so that it won’t be affected by condensation or the cooler temperatures produced by frozen beverages.
Decide what type of colored glass markers you’re looking for. You can opt for traditional plain colors, or a set like The Wine Glass Marker Glass Markers, Set of 5, which features vibrant metallic colors.
Consider any extras the glass marker set may have to offer. For example, the Vino Marker Metallic Wine Glass Pens, set of 7 comes in an attractive gift box. Other models include a microfiber cleaning cloth.
The Glass Marker Buying Guide
- It is important to note that the markers can’t be wiped off of porous surfaces.
- To clean the marker off your glass, you can either use a microfiber cleaning cloth or a little warm water mixed with a drop of liquid dish detergent and a lint-free cloth.
- Some marker tips are wide and not good for creating detailed designs. If you desire to draw instead of simply writing out a name, you’ll want to look for a set of glass markers with a fine tip.
- You’ll need to use dark-colored markers on light surfaces and light-colored markers on dark surfaces. Otherwise, they will be hard to read.
- While glass markers are generally similar in price, you’ll find there are a few factors that influence the overall cost. The GAINWELL Wine Glass Markers, Set of 8 is one of the cheapest sets on the market, as the markers are not metallic like many others. The Wine Glass Marker Glass Markers, Set of 5 and the Vino Marker Metallic Wine Glass Pens, set of 7 are slightly less than more expensive sets that come with extras, like microfiber cleaning cloths.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide