The Pioneer Woman Ceramic Bakeware Set, 2-Piece
Last updated date: February 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ceramic Bakeware Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ceramic Bakeware Set you should buy.
Update as August 24, 2020:
Checkout The Best Ceramic Bakeware Set for a detailed review of all the top ceramic bakeware sets.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the The Pioneer Woman Ceramic Bakeware Set, 2-Piece placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Update your kitchenware with the Pioneer Woman 2-Piece Ceramic Bakeware Set. It adds elegance and function to the kitchen of any home cook. This set includes one turquoise baker and one floral baker. The pair is ideal for making and serving a variety of cakes and desserts. This rectangular ruffle top silicone bakeware set is safe for cooking in your oven and safe for cleaning in your dishwasher.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ceramic Bakeware Sets
Entertaining is partially about presentation and there is no easier way to pull off a pretty table setting, buffet lineup or potluck contribution than a casserole dish that can double as a presentation piece. Ceramic bakeware sets offer just that. In addition, they are the safest choice in non-stick bakeware and do not use PTFE or PFOA, the harmful chemicals used in Teflon. Ceramic bakeware is so versatile that it can be used in the oven, microwave and even the freezer. (Note: Remember to bring the frozen dish up to room temperature before placing it in a hot oven or it could crack.)
Ceramic bakeware is made of a few different materials under the coating. Cast iron is the most durable of the materials but many are made from porcelain for high-temperature usage. Porcelain is also used more frequently because it is lighter than cast iron and easier to handle when loaded with hot food. In the Staub Ceramics Baking Dish Set, the manufacturer used vitreous glass porcelain with an enamel finish for scratch-resistance. The Sweejar Ceramic Bakeware Set is also porcelain of very high quality. The CorningWare Round & Oval Ceramic Bakeware is made from patented stoneware that is super durable.
Durability is one thing to look for in a ceramic bakeware set, but you still want function and coordination in your kitchen. The Krokori Ceramic Glaze Bakeware Set offers all of that. With three commonly used sizes that stack neatly inside each other, you will find coordination when they are in use and convenience when they are away.
Ceramic bakeware sets give cooks and bakers a multi-functional tool in their kitchen. They offer non-toxic, non-stick cooking for a healthy and easy approach to making food. Have some fun, pick your favorite color or prettiest design and you’ll quickly find the top ceramic bakeware set for your kitchen.
The Ceramic Bakeware Set Buying Guide
- Find a set of ceramic bakeware that has generous handles to grip. Casseroles can get heavy and the ceramic bakeware stays hot for a long time.
- Don’t use metal cooking tools when dishing out food from the ceramic set or it could scratch the enamel finish off.
- Wooden utensils work best when working with ceramic baking dishes.
- If storage is an issue, find a set that stacks neatly inside each other.
- Try to buy American-made ceramic bakeware as it is put through rigorous FDA regulations to ensure low to zero levels of lead usage.
- Try to avoid placing acidic foods in your ceramic bakeware as it will increase the likelihood of leaching.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide