The Original Donut Shop Certified Kosher Medium Roast K -Cup, 72-Count
Last updated date: March 3, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Medium Roast K-Cups and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Medium Roast K-Cup you should buy.
Update as March 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Medium Roast K-Cup for a detailed review of all the top medium roast k-cups.
With a full-bodied flavor, these medium roast k-cups are delicious and complex. You can make the coffee sweet and creamy or enjoy it black. Each pod is recyclable.
In our analysis of 34 expert reviews, the The Original Donut Shop Certified Kosher Medium Roast K -Cup, 72-Count placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Before coffee was complicated, great coffee was simply fresh, bold, and flavorful. The Original Donut Shop Regular single serve K-Cup pods bring back the classic donut companion, with this ideally balanced brew of the highest quality beans…dunking is encouraged. Full-flavored and easy going, this medium roast blend embodies one of the best things in life – simply great coffee. These single-serve K-Cup pods are compatible with all Keurig K-Cup Pod Single-Serve Coffee Makers and brew up to 12 oz. of The Original Donut Shop Regular coffee each. Each K-Cup pod is filled with the freshest ground coffee and brews a perfect, great tasting cup of coffee, every time. Certified Orthodox Union Kosher and contains no artificial ingredients. Introducing Recyclable K-Cup Pods: Simple. Delicious. And now Recyclable. Enjoy the same great-tasting coffee you know and love, and when you’re done just peel, empty and recycle. Check locally, not recycled in all communities. Packaging may vary.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Medium Roast K-Cups
When you’re feeling groggy in the morning, not quite ready to start the day and head to work, what gives you the push you need to get going? A hot cup of coffee. For many people, the day just doesn’t begin until they have had at least one cup of coffee, often two or three. Whether you enjoy it on the couch in the quiet hours of the morning before anyone else gets up or in a travel mug in the car on the way to the office, that morning joe is an essential part of your day.
To make the process of getting a freshly brewed cup of coffee easier, many people use a Keurig coffee machine. The single-serving k-cups are incredibly convenient and easy to use, saving you time on a busy day. Within just one or two minutes, you can have a cup in hand whereas a full pot of coffee often takes ten to fifteen minutes to brew. Clean up is also easier with k-cups as there are no kettles or carafes to clean. All you have to do is put your mug in the dishwasher when you’re done.
There are endless varieties of coffee available in k-cups, but one of the most popular are medium roast k-cups. When coffee beans are roasted, they absorb heat and expand. The process can also remove naturally occurring caffeine from the bean, making the coffee weaker depending on how dark the roast is. Light roast coffee has the most caffeine and the highest acidity. This kind of coffee is bright and almost has an herbal or fruity flavor. It typically tastes more delicate. Medium roast has less caffeine than light roast, and has a more balanced flavor that is both acidic and dense. This kind of coffee is ideal for those that love a silky smooth texture and enjoy the taste of coffee. Dark roast, on the other hand, has the least amount of caffeine. It has a bitter and smoky flavor that is quite intense. It’s best for people who like a full-bodied flavor.
The Medium Roast K-Cup Buying Guide
- Medium roast k-cups are available in different quantities. Consider how often you drink this type of coffee, how many people in your home enjoy it and whether you entertain often. This will help you determine how much to get. You can find packages ranging from 32 to 100 units of k-cups.
- While the kind of coffee you choose will affect the flavor of your beverage, don’t underestimate the power of water. After all, coffee mostly consists of water. That’s why you can actually change the flavor of your coffee by using better water. In many homes, tap water is a fine choice, as long as doesn’t have the flavor or scent of chemicals like chlorine. Some people prefer to use filtered water or bottled water to make their coffee taste better.
- It’s vital to clean your Keurig machine frequently. Otherwise, your coffee isn’t going to taste as it should. Be sure to clean the water reservoir and k-cup pod holder on a weekly basis. It’s important to follow the cleaning instructions on the machine to make sure you don’t damage any parts in the process.
- You can change the flavor of your food with spices, but did you know you can do the same with your coffee? If you want to transform your cup, consider adding freshly ground spices like nutmeg, cinnamon or cardamom to give your coffee a unique flavor. You can also use maple syrup instead of sugar to sweeten it in a natural way.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide