The Noodley Glow Light LED Gloves
Last updated date: April 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top LED Gloves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best LED Glove you should buy.
Update as April 29, 2021:
Checkout The Best LED Gloves for a detailed review of all the top led gloves.
These LED gloves are designed for ages four and up, and they are made from soft, stretchy cotton. They are easy to use and have six modes and three colors of lights. As an added bonus, they come with installed CR2016 batteries, as well as an extra set.
In our analysis, the The Noodley The Noodley Glow Light LED Gloves placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Our gloves have the latest LED strip technology that delivers the brightest LED lights. Powered by small button cell batteries, these gloves are so bright you can see them from far away and kids use them as flashlights. Watch their eyes light up with a cool gift from The Noodley. We designed the colors to appeal both to boys and girls with matching lighted beanie hats. Thoughtfully selected LED Light colors to match our gloves, our black gloves LED Lights glow red, green and blue. Our pink and purple glove LED lights glow orange, pink, and blue. Our blue gloves glow red, white, and blue. Made of a blend of high quality cotton polyester that is soft but strong. We use a thick liner to separate the lights from your child's hand that stretches to fit a variety of hand shapes and sizes. Each glove comes pre-loaded with batteries plus a bonus set for extra fun.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On LED Gloves
LED gloves are very popular with younger kids and tweens, and they can be worn for many different activities. Some are styled with only the fingers lighting up, while others have LED lights on the whole glove. They often come with two or more pairs for easy sharing.
Young adults wear LED gloves to festivals, concerts and parties. You can even find sets that include matching shoelaces or Halloween masks. Additional styles include completely fingerless, fingertip-only and fuzzy gloves.
LED work gloves make a useful tool for adults who are working or playing in the dark. There are also higher-end LED gloves made for athletes, including pairs that are designed for nighttime bicycling.
LED gloves are usually made from stretchy fabric, and they may come in small, medium and large, or in kid and adult sizes. Check to see how the gloves say they should be worn; some just slip on, while others have adjustable closures.
It is also a good idea to see what kind of batteries the LED gloves you’re considering use. Be sure to have some ready while you’re away from home in the dark in case your gloves run out of power. Note that, even though they have batteries, LED gloves are relatively lightweight, weighing just a few ounces.
The LED gloves you are considering may come with extra batteries or a small screwdriver to use when replacing the batteries. See where the batteries are located in the gloves and understand how to replace them before making your purchase. Some may be more difficult to remove and replace, or even require special screwdrivers. Again, it’s best to learn how to replace the batteries before you are in the dark away from home and are unable to see what you are doing.
The LED Glove Buying Guide
- These flashing gloves make great holiday and birthday presents.
- LED gloves are also highly sought-after party favors, especially for kids and tweens.
- LED gloves are a fun way to keep kids safer at night. Wearing them while trick-or-treating, or walking or playing outside in lower light, makes children more visible to drivers and cyclists.
- Though LED gloves can make nighttime activities safer for kids, they are not a substitute for adult supervision.
- Check the battery size on the gloves’ product description. If there are no extra batteries provided with the purchase, you should order a few to have on hand.
- If you plan to wear your LED gloves frequently, you can invest more money for a higher-quality pair with advanced technology. Some have Bluetooth-capabilities that work with programmable apps, while others can display millions of different colors.
- Be sure to measure your hand before ordering a pair of LED gloves to be sure the ones you are considering will fit you.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide