The Dorchester Collection Egyptian Cotton White Pillowcase
Last updated date: October 5, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Pillowcases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Pillowcase you should buy.
Editor's Note February 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best White Pillowcases for a detailed review of all the top white pillowcases.
If you're searching for a set of white pillowcases that are soft and gentle against skin, this set is your best bet. It's made using 100% organic cotton that only gets softer with each wash. The pillows are also breathable and designed to quickly whisk away moisture.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Dorchester Dorchester Egyptian Cotton White Pillowcase placed 1st when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
These 100%cotton pillowcases are purely made from Egyptian cotton according to international pillow covers standard. Material & Technology: All standard pillowcases are woven using 100% COMBED COMPACT YARN. Compact is latest spinning technology superior to combed process which gives smoother thread for quality fabric soft pillow case. Breathable & Hypoallergenic Pillow Covers: Ensure optimum comfort while you sleep with 100% cotton pillow case. Say no to night sweats with breathable fabric innovative pillow set designs to wick away moisture to keep you dry & cool throughout night. Features: Long staple yarns woven in sateen weave make these cotton pillow covers (Fundas Para Almohadas) incredibly soft & luxurious. These pillow case covers have very small pose size to effectively protect. Our percale pullow cases are made of 100% cotton. Thick, smooth & expertly woven to produce a lustrous sateen pillowcase finish products. Beautiful look which don't fade, stain, shrink & wrinkle resistant, So you can also send STANDARD PILLOW CASES SET OF 2 as gift. Size: Dimensions - This standard pillowcase is 20 by 30 inches in size. Queen pillow case - Queens ? Yes, it also fitted to Queen Size Pillows. Pillow Cover Set - One set includes 2 or 4 pieces of pillows standard size. Pillowcases cotton - 100% Egyptian. Colors - Available in White, Gray, Blue & Ivory colors. Special Easy Care: Machine wash with cold water on gentle cycle, tumble-dry low. Remove sheet from washer & dryer quickly to reduce wrinkling. We recommend line drying to avoid wrinkling. Add detergent & softener in water instead of pouring it right onto your pillow sheets. Keep hues bright by using color-safe bleach on colored pillow cases cotton sheets.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On White Pillowcases
The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke states that getting enough sleep each night is just as important as drinking enough water and consuming enough food. One way to aid your body in heading off to dreamland each night is to purchase a quality set of pillowcases that feel nice and soft against your skin.
White pillowcases are ideal, as they can be used with virtually any quilt or comforter. You’ll first want to determine what type of material you’d like the pillowcases to be made out of. Polyester satin is smooth and elegant in appearance, while a microfiber set provides more of a classic look.
Check to see if the white pillowcases are hypoallergenic. This is a good choice for all sleepers, but it’s especially important for allergy sufferers. Most hypoallergenic pillowcases also protect against dust mites.
Review how much care the white pillowcases need. If you’re a busy mom, you’ll want to go with a set that resists wrinkles, stains and fading. It’s also helpful if the pillowcases are shrink-resistant, as any laundry helpers may not think to check the product’s washing instructions before cleaning the items.
The White Pillowcase Buying Guide
- Check the product care label before cleaning your white pillowcases for the first time. Some require users to use the machine wash cold setting, while others recommend the warm setting. If the pillowcases are made from satin, you’ll need to turn the pillowcase inside out, place it in a mesh laundry bag and wash it using only mild laundry detergent. Most of the pillowcases can be tumble dried on low.
- Stick to using non-chlorine bleach when washing white pillowcases.
- If you purchase a set of pillowcases that isn’t wrinkle-resistant, you can use a cool iron to remove any wrinkles.
- White pillowcases lend themselves to a variety of other uses. Children can decorate them and take them out on Halloween to hold their candy. They can also be used to store flour, make bandanas and to assist in machine washing stuffed animals.
- To compare the price of different pillowcase sets, you’ll need to first divide the total cost by the number of pillows in the set. When you do this, you’ll see that the NTBAY Brushed Microfiber White Pillowcases, 4-Pack is the most affordable. You’ll pay a moderate price for both the Dorchester Egyptian Cotton White Pillowcase and the Utopia Bedding Brushed Microfiber White Pillowcases, 2-Pack. The Ravmix Mulberry Silk White Pillowcase comes in with the highest price tag of the bunch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide