The Connecticut Home Company Reversible Cozy Blanket
Last updated date: February 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cozy Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cozy Blanket you should buy.
Update as February 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Cozy Blanket for a detailed review of all the top cozy blankets.
This cozy blanket has faux fur on one side and Sherpa on the other for a luxurious feel. The texture and look are elegant and sophisticated. It is big enough to be used by multiple people at one time.
In our analysis, the The Connecticut Home Company The Connecticut Home Company Reversible Cozy Blanket placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Ultra Soft: cuddle up and experience the ultimate in comfort with this super soft and luxurious throw blanket; carefully constructed of thick, soft faux fur on the top and extremely soft sherpa on the backside; keep warm and cozy day or night; you need to feel it to believe it. Large and Cozy: this large and generous size of 65 by 50 inches is a perfect fit for multiple uses; snuggle up with a book or a hot cup of tea, or drape it over your bedspread to add sophisticated style to any bedroom; a perfect gift for any occasion. Less Shedding: throw blankets do not shed or pill so you can keep your bed spotless for years to come. Classy and Elegant: add extra texture to your decor and turn your room into a beautiful and inviting space with this simple, yet classy and elegant design; drape over chair, couch or bed to add an exotic stylish touch to your living room and bedroom. Easy to Clean: simply wash in the washing machine on cold with gentle detergent, never use bleach, tumble dry on low.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cozy Blankets
When the wind is howling outside or the rain or snow is coming down heavily, there is a simple pleasure in curling up on the couch under a soft, cozy blanket. It’s not only a comforting and relaxing experience, but it can help warm you up and make you feel better, especially if you’ve had a long, hard day. There are a number of different cozy blankets you can choose from to add to your home.
The material of the cozy blanket will affect its softness, warmth and care needs. A popular option is cotton because of how durable it is. This material will feel as good as new after repeat washes. Many flannel blankets are also made from cotton. Plus, depending on the weave of the cotton, you can use the blanket in the summer or the cooler weather. Another good choice is fleece. These blankets are warm but not heavy. Plus, one of the best properties of fleece is that it helps wick away moisture. This is ideal for kids or if you tend to run warm. Microfiber is another warm option that will help you feel cozy. However, synthetic fabrics usually hold a lot of static electricity, so you may find that dust, hair or threads stick to these kinds of blankets.
The Cozy Blanket Buying Guide
- Cozy blankets come in different sizes. You can find ones to fit your bed size, such as twin, double, queen and king. Another common size, which is perfect for one person lounging on the couch, is around 50 inches by 60 inches.
- In addition to looking at the fabric the cozy blanket is made from, consider the tightness of the weave. The tightness of the weave affects the level of warmth and breathability. A tight or close weave provides good insulation and helps to keep your body warm.
- Choosing the right color of the cozy blankets helps you to add to the décor and style of your home. A muted tone like beige or white helps the blanket to blend into the room, while bold colors like burgundy or yellow help attract attention. Consider how you want the blanket to work with your existing décor.
- Having easy care and maintenance makes washing and drying your cozy blanket a breeze. Depending on the fabric, most blankets should be able to go in the washer and dryer. Be sure to check the care instructions for your blanket.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide