THE COMFY Quarter Zip Microfiber Hooded Blanket
Last updated date: February 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hooded Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hooded Blanket you should buy.
Editor's Note February 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Hooded Blanket for a detailed review of all the top hooded blankets.
With a sherpa lining and microfiber exterior, this wearable blanket is both warm and soft to the touch. It comes in a variety of colors, as well as a version for kids. You can machine wash it on cold and dry it on a low heat setting for easy care.
In our analysis, the THE COMFY THE COMFY Quarter Zip Microfiber Hooded Blanket placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Original Wearable Blanket + Zipper Seen on Shark Tank: We’re the brand that made wearing your blanket a thing and have added a quarter zip to give you flexibility to control how hot you want it to be and slip over your head with ease - keeping your hair and make-up fresh. It’s the original invention by 2 brothers who pitched the concept to ABC’s Shark Tank & received backing from Barbara Corcoran. Improved Design & New Colors: The quarter zip comes in all new fun colors, has a reversible high quality zipper allowing you to wear it which way feels best, and wider seams for a cleaner finish to keep the sherpa lining flawless. Pull your legs in, flip the hood up, or walk around freely while wearing the warmth of your blanket wherever you go. Makes a Great Gift: for moms, dads, wives, husbands, sisters, brothers, cousins, friends & students on Mother’s Day, Father’s day, 4th of July, Christmas, Easter, Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, New Year’s Eve, birthdays, bridal showers, weddings, anniversaries, back to school, graduation & prime gift. You can’t go wrong gifting this! One Size Fits All: The large, oversized comfortable design is a perfect fit for most all shapes & sizes. Just pick your color & get COMFY! Bring it to the next outdoor barbeque, camping trip, beach, drive in or sleepover. Features & Care-Free Wash: The huge hood & pocket keeps your head & hands toasty warm. Keep what you need in arms reach in the pocket. Washing? Easy! Just toss in the wash on cold then tumble dry separately on low - it comes out like new!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hooded Blankets
Keeping warm in the chillier months can be tough, especially if you keep the thermostat at a lower temperature to save money. A warm blanket can keep you warm without running up your electricity bill, but a blanket works best while you’re seated. As soon as you start walking around, you’re chilly again.
That’s where a hooded blanket can come in handy. These blankets are usually made to operate similarly to a cape, with a hood and sleeves that keep your hands free while holding the blanket in place. You may not want to make dinner while wearing it, but it’s great for getting up to refill your drink or let the dog out.
Another great thing about hooded blankets is that you have the option of covering your head. You may find that putting that hood up creates a cocoon-like sensation that’s comforting after a long, hard day.
But before you buy a hooded blanket, think about how you’ll be wearing it. If you’re buying it to help keep you a little warmer in the bleachers at football games, the look of your blanket will be more important than if you’re just wearing it around the house. Otherwise, you can prioritize comfort over appearance.
The Hooded Blanket Buying Guide
- You’ll find hooded blankets come in a variety of materials. Sherpa is always a safe bet for warmth and comfort, but you’ll also find blankets promising a “velveteen” feel. This material will provide more lightweight coverage than sherpa but still will be warm.
- Check the cleaning directions for any blanket you buy. Some can be washed on cold and tumbled dry, but you may find that your blanket better retains its softness if you hang it to dry throughout its lifetime.
- Many hooded blankets are sold as one size fits all, but if you’re buying for a child, you can find blankets specifically sized for that age group. Measure your favorite throw and compare it to the dimensions listed for the hooded blanket to get an idea of how much coverage it will provide.
- For a little extra fun, some hooded blankets have character designs. You’ll get a hood with a face on it, along with gloves meant to mimic the associated character’s hands. If you have roommates or older kids, you can sometimes buy the same blanket in multiple colors and characters to match.
- With some hooded blankets, the hood has a thickness that allows you to use it as a pillow. This can help you get comfortable as you’re snuggled up watching TV or reading.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide