Best Card Company Wildlife Painted Note Cards, 10 ct
Last updated date: January 22, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stationery Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stationery you should buy.
Editor's Note January 22, 2020:
Checkout The Best Stationery for a detailed review of all the top stationery sets.
Whether you need to send a thank you note or birthday greetings, the Best Card Company Wildlife Painted Note Cards, 10 ct are a top choice. This set features beautiful watercolor animal paintings on the front and a splash of watercolors down the edge of the right-hand inside of the card. Matching envelopes and a reusable storage box are provided.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Best Card Company Best Card Company Note Cards, 10 ct placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ASSORTED WATERCOLOR PAINTED BLANK NOTE CARDS (4 x 5.12 Inch)These beautiful & fun blank greeting cards will have your kids, friends, and family loving the gesture! With an assortment of farm and wildlife animals painted in a variety of watercolours, these cute stationery cards burst with fun! Each boxed set of notecards comes with ten envelopes.PREMIUM QUALITY AND DESIGNThese small cards are an assorted stationery note set and part of NobleWorks' non humor brand, The Best Card Company. This is part of a larger collection that spans a broad range of motifs, from traditional themes to contemporary graphics to vintage art – there’s something for everyone! Our cards are printed on-demand on thick, bright, premium recycled paper. Many of the designs are available in both greeted and blank versions.OVER 38 YEARS OF EXCELLENCENobleWorks is a relatively small, US based, family-owned company and has been publishing office, business, and consumer stationery products since 1980. Originally based in New York, NobleWorks now operates in New Jersey. We love what we do, and we publish our own original quotes & content. In most cases, we combine with licensed contributors from a wonderfully creative community of artists, writers, illustrators and cartoonists; some have been collaborating with us for more than 30 years. Known for our funny cards and what has been described at times as snarky humor, most of our revenue comes from our design based greeting cards and stationary products. We proudly print all our products in North America - USA and Canada (of all places)! No matter what the product assortment is, we strive for 100% perfection and customer satisfaction - every card, every order, every time.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Our Expert Consultant
Artist and art educator
Artist and educator Amy Markham is the creator of Starling, a podcast dedicated to helping artists develop depth in their creative practice. A graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University, Amy has been an art educator since 2001. Today, she teaches middle school art at a school outside of Memphis, Tennessee. Her personal artwork explores myth-making and symbolic understandings. Through her brand, Starling Creative Living, she leads others to explore art production as a method for enriching their life experience.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stationery Sets
Keeping a set of stationery on hand is a good practice. Life gets busy, and birthdays and special events can creep up on you without warning. Instead of having to rush out to the nearest store to purchase a card, you can relax at home and simply grab one from your collection. As you shop for a stationery set that fits your personality, there are a few things you’ll want to watch for.
Look at the inside of the cards. Are you interested in a stationery set that has specific greetings inside, such as birthday wishes or a motivational message, or do you prefer a blank card? Blank cards are an excellent choice, as you can write your own heartfelt message that can be tailored to any specific occasion, such as a birthday, baby shower or engagement congratulations. Blank cards are also gender-neutral, so they can be gifted to anyone.
Decide whether you prefer the stationery to have a design on the front only, or an additional border along the inside of the card as well. For example, the Best Card Company Wildlife Painted Note Cards has attractive watercolor designs on the front and inside lining of each card. Of course, there is also the option of purchasing a set that is blank on the front. You may find a set with just a simple design along the top edge, like the Hallmark Blank Stationery Set.
“Paper weight is an important factor,” says artist and art educator Amy Markham. “The weight number refers to the weight of 500 sheets of that paper in size 17x22in. Many store-bought stationery sets will have note paper in the 24-32lb range. Cardstock weighs more, usually 50-110lbs. The best way to decide between weights is to hold the stationery and see how it feels.”
There are also companies on the market that follow environmentally-friendly practices when sourcing their paper. The Best Card Company Fun Puns Blank Note is one such company. They get their pulp from responsibly managed forests. They also only print on demand, eliminating any unwanted stationery sets from the market.
Finally, check to see if the stationery set comes with matching envelopes and a reusable storage box. While matching envelopes are quite standard, not all sets have a sturdy box for storing the cards safely in your home office.
The Stationery Buying Guide
- Buy from a company that offers a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. These companies value their customers and will correct any wrong.
- Check if the company is a member of the Greeting Card Association. This membership shows that the company is dedicated to making only top-quality stationery.
- “Think about the kind of pen you want to use on your stationery,” says Markham. “Some pens will show through lower paper weights and others will smudge easily on certain finishes.”
- Keep your stationery organized with an old shoebox or photo box. Add dividers for each special occasion, so that you can quickly pull out the type of card you need when the occasion arises. If you don’t have any dividers, you can easily make them out of cardstock.
- Always recycle stationery you no longer need. You can donate unused sets to a friend or local thrift shop. Used stationery can be sent to a special foundation. For example, St. Jude’s Ranch for Children has a Recycle Card Program that accepts your old cards.
- If the front of the greeting card appeals to you or has a special meaning because it was sent by someone you adore, you can frame it and hang it up.
- Stationery can be stored digitally as well. Collect your favorite cards and scan them into your computer. Create a file where you can keep these memories safe without having to find a place to store the physical cards. You may even wish to have a separate folder for each year, so you can quickly reference certain Christmases and birthdays.
- There are a ton of craft projects that use old stationery. You can make ornaments out of cards, garland for hanging from your fireplace, gift tags, photo mats and even a display piece for your dining room table by inserting a piece of stationery with a beautiful scene on the front inside a mason jar.
- As you examine the price for the stationery you like best, you’ll need to take into consideration how many cards come in each set, and how simple or sophisticated the design is. The Best Card Company Wildlife Painted Note Cards and the Best Card Company Fun Puns Blank Note are comparable in price because they contain a similar number of features. The SCStyle Retro Stationery Set have fewer cards than the Hallmark Blank Stationery Set, so it makes sense that they don’t cost as much.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide