THAYERS PH Balancing Organic Unscented Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel
Last updated date: August 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Organic Unscented Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Organic Unscented Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel you should buy.
Update as August 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Organic Unscented Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel for a detailed review of all the top organic unscented alcohol-free witch hazel.
This gentle organic unscented alcohol-free witch hazel also contains aloe vera. It is great for soothing, toning and hydrating the skin. The witch hazel offers results in just one week.
In our analysis, the THAYERS THAYERS PH Balancing Organic Unscented Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Gentle Face Toner: Alcohol-free and formulated to soothe, tone, hydrate, and balance the pH level of skin; This face toner helps reduce the look of pores, balance oily skin, and maintain the skin’s moisture barrier. 98 Percent Natural Origin Ingredients: Made with certified organic Witch Hazel grown and harvested exclusively for Thayers on a family farm in Connecticut, and certified organic Aloe Vera. Unique Formulation: Thayers Witch Hazel extract is farm-to-bottle. It’s picked by hand and made the old-fashioned way (via maceration) using water only and NEVER touching alcohol; Dermatologist tested for safety and 100 Percent cruelty free. Proven Results: In just one use of this face toner, skin feels nourished, healthier, skin tone appears even, and skin is hydrated all day long. After one week of use, pores look reduced, skin looks clarified, and skin texture looks smoother. Non-comedogenic.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Organic Unscented Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel
While witch hazel sounds like an otherworldly potion that someone in a pointy black hat adds to a bubbling caldron, it is actually a plant that has been used for its medicinal effects for many, many years. The leaf, bark and twigs of the plant are dried and distilled to make a liquid, which is then used to help manage various symptoms and ailments, and it’s particularly helpful for skin issues.
How does witch hazel work? It contains chemicals called tannins, which are useful in fighting bacteria and repairing skin when applied topically. Depending on the type of witch hazel liquid, it can also be taken orally for issues such as diarrhea, tuberculosis, tumors, fever, colds and many other ailments. For skin-related challenges such as itching, inflammation, dryness and other issues, it can be applied to the skin to manage pain and discomfort.
When buying witch hazel, be sure to look at how the product is made and what other ingredients are combined with the plant. For example, if the product also includes cucumber, aloe, rosewater or hyaluronic acid, it will be a good choice for treating oily skin. If it includes BHAs and AHAs, the witch hazel will help to brighten the skin. If you’re going for skin clarity, opt for a witch hazel that includes niacinamide.
The Organic Unscented Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel Buying Guide
- Organic unscented alcohol-free witch hazel is available in different sizes, including 4 ounces, 8 ounces and 12 ounces. Consider how often you’ll be using the witch hazel, how many people will be using it and how much you will use at a time to determine the amount you need.
- Did you know that witch hazel is sensitive to sunlight? It’s important to get a bottle that is dark and opaque to keep light away from the liquid. If the bottle is transparent, then store it in a dark and dry place like a cabinet or cupboard. Otherwise, the witch hazel can begin to lose potency.
- How often should you use witch hazel? If it’s on your skin, you don’t want to overdo it because it can dry out your skin and cause irritation. It’s best to use witch hazel around twice a week or slightly more, depending on the type of results you’re trying to achieve. Speak with a health professional if you’re unsure how to use the witch hazel and how often to apply it.
- If you’re not sure how your skin will react to the organic unscented alcohol-free witch hazel, do a little test on the inside of your wrist, which is a sensitive part of the skin. Wait a day or two to see if you have any reactions, and if not, then you can safely start using witch hazel on other parts of your skin.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide