Thaoya Nature Stick Wooden Honey Dipper
Last updated date: May 11, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Honey Dippers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Honey Dipper you should buy.
Update as March 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best Honey Dipper for a detailed review of all the top honey dippers.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Thaoya Nature Stick Wooden Honey Dipper placed 10th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made of high quality wooden. Size:18×2.5cm. Weight:15g
It is convenient to get honey by this honey dipper.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Honey Dippers
You may have noticed the mascot for Honey Nut Cheerios, named BuzzBee, carries a honey dipper in his hand. He’s using this tool to add a touch of honey to his cereal. BuzzBee has the right idea, as the honey dipper utilizes unique grooves to successfully scoop and deliver the honey without making a big mess. If you don’t currently have a honey dipper, you’ll want to invest in one.
Determine what type of construction material works best for your home. An all-glass honey dipper is elegant in appearance, but not the best choice for homes with children, as the glass will break if dropped. There are plenty of safe natural wood options that have a beauty all their own. The SONGZIMING 304 Stainless Steel Honey Dipper also adds the option of buying a dipper made of food-grade stainless steel.
If you plan on using the honey dipper for hot foods, like melted chocolate or fondue cheeses, you’ll need one that can withstand high heat. Look for a dipper that has a silicone head that is safe in temperatures of up to 480 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s a bonus if the honey dipper has an ergonomic handle with a hole at the tip for hanging.
Check the honey dipper’s grooves next. You want something like the DESIOLE Wooden Stick Honey Dipper, which has deep grooves that can hold a decent amount of honey. Otherwise, you won’t be able to gather enough honey in one scoop to sweeten your tea or coat your pancakes.
Finally, examine the honey dipper to make sure it’s lightweight and easy to maneuver. Some models also have a smooth surface, so there’s no need to worry about it scratching a glass honey pot.
The Honey Dipper Buying Guide
- Only a few honey dippers are actually safe for cleaning in a dishwasher. If your dipper isn’t safe for use in high heat, you’ll want to hand wash it with warm water and a little dish soap. If you have any trouble cleaning in between the groves of the honey dipper, use a soft-bristled toothbrush.
- Some reviewers warn against using honey dippers that have two joined parts, as the parts often separate. For example, a dipper with a silicone head may come loose and fall off the handle.
- The best way to use your honey dipper is to dunk it in the jar of honey and give it a twist so that the honey collects inside the dipper head’s grooves. Lift the dipper up and out of the jar and hold it over your plate of food. Twist the honey dipper again to release the honey that is in the grooves. If you want to put the honey in a beverage, you can simply dunk the entire head into the drink and stir.
- Honey has so many nutrients that it’s not just a good addition to your favorite foods. It can also be used on your skin. For example, you can rub some honey over the dry skin on your face to use it as a facial. Another option is to use it as a hair treatment by massaging the honey into your hair and let it sit for 20 minutes before rinsing it out.
- In general, honey dippers are extremely affordable. No matter what your budget is, you’re sure to find a dipper to use in your honey jar. The DESIOLE Wooden Stick Honey Dipper has one of the lower price tags, while the SONGZIMING 304 Stainless Steel Honey Dipper is just a few dollars more. You’ll pay the most for the Naturally Med Handmade Olive Wood Honey Dipper.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide