tgin Honey Miracle Detangling Conditioner Natural Hair Product
Last updated date: August 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Natural Hair Products and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Natural Hair Product you should buy.
Update as August 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Natural Hair Products for a detailed review of all the top natural hair products.
Designed for dry, damaged or color-treated hair, this hair mask is designed to provide deep treatment on a weekly basis. It’s made from raw honey and olive oil and contains no parabens, sulfates or petrolatum. The formula is built to keep your hair both soft and shiny while also repairing damage.
In our analysis, the tgin tgin Honey Miracle Detangling Conditioner Natural Hair Product placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
tgin Honey Miracle Hair Mask is like an instant make over for dry, damaged or colored treated hair. This luxurious deep conditioner contains raw honey for softer, shinier tresses and jojoba and olive oils, which nourish and heal strands in need of repair. The result is hair that never looked so good. No parabens, sulfates, petrolatum, lanolin, artificial colors, or animal testing. Our team at tgin is 96% women and 100% black-owned.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Natural Hair Products
It takes a lot to clean, condition and style human hair. The beauty industry has worked for decades to find the perfect combination of ingredients to optimize each hair type. Unfortunately, in recent years, studies have found that some of those hair products use chemicals that could be damaging to hair rather than healthy.
Sulfates, parabens and phthalates are among the most commonly targeted agents in hair products. Research has found that they can collect in the body and disrupt the body’s hormone production, though, as may other common hair product ingredients. Some of these ingredients are also suspected of worsening hair performance, stripping moisture, increasing frizz and giving you opposite results from what you want.
These concerns have led the beauty industry to focus on creating natural hair products that eliminate chemicals while also giving great results. These products not only help your hair look and feel great, but you’re doing away with ingredients you may see as harmful. Additionally, they often are better for wildlife and the environment in general when they make their way into waterways.
One thing to consider is whether your hair products are sustainably sourced. Look for biodegradable ingredients and manufacturing processes that let you know the manufacturer takes a responsible approach to getting products into your local store. You may also want to look for products that eliminate animal testing, especially if you’re vegan.
That said, the most important aspect of any beauty product is that it performs as promised. You’ll want natural ingredients that clean, moisturize or de-frizz your hair without leaving behind residue or damaging your scalp. It’s also important to note that every hair type is different, so what works for your fine, straight hair might not work the same for someone with curly, wavy or coarse hair.
The Natural Hair Product Buying Guide
- Shea butter is a popular ingredient for adding moisture to the hair. The fatty acids in the nutrient-rich product can help with frizz, split ends or just generally dry hair.
- If you have curly hair, particularly with tight coils, you’ll need to search for a product specially formulated to work with your hair type. Make sure you know your goal before you buy a product. If you want to stretch out tight curls to make them looser, you’ll need a different product than if you’re looking to enhance wavy hair or make your curls more pronounced.
- Pay attention to the amount of cream you’ll get in jarred products, along with how much you’ll need to use to get results. Some products can last a while in a small jar while others require a heavier application, which means you’ll go through them quickly.
- Even with natural ingredients, some hair products can weigh your hair down or strip those important natural oils. Look for a mild formulation using ingredients that won’t cause damage.
- If you regularly pack up your hair products to take them on the road with you, you’ll likely want a smaller container. You can alternately buy travel containers and just transfer the amount you need before each trip. When taking liquids in your carry-on luggage for air travel, you’ll need to pay close attention to TSA limits.
- Scent is a tough-to-avoid part of beauty products. You can find some that are unscented, but it may be easier to look for beauty products with a light, pleasant scent. Citruses and tropical scents are often best for this.
- You’ll need to store your hair products between uses. Make sure you have enough room to tuck those items away.
- A hair treatment can help repair damage and get your hair back in healthy condition. Often, you’ll just need a half hour or so a week to get the deep conditioning you need.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide