TEWENE Anti-Slip L Shape Sectional Couch Covers
Last updated date: March 14, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sectional Couch Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sectional Couch Cover you should buy.
Update as March 19, 2023:
Checkout The Best Sectional Couch Covers for a detailed review of all the top sectional couch covers.
In our analysis, the TEWENE TEWENE Anti-Slip L Shape Sectional Couch Covers placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Velvet [SOLD BY PIECE/NOT ALL SET]: TEWENE sofa covers are made of high-quality fabric with a little velvet which is soft and smooth to the touch and not easy to collect hair or pets fur.(Sold by PIECE, Not All Set) [ANTI-SLIP DESIGN]: TEWENE couch covers has improved Anti-Slip backing silicon rubber design; The enhanced and exquisite version of the corner stitching still keeps the sofa cover firm after washing; Environmentally friendly printing and dyeing process makes the sectinal couch cover not easy to fade. [EASY INSTALLATION&CARE]: TEWENE sectional sofa cover works great on both fabric and leather furniture and is easy to set up! No Other Accessories Needed! Easy to clean, machine wash (cold) and dry (cool), Do Not Bleach. [MULTIPLE FUNCTION&APPLICATION]: Protect your couch, sofa, loveseat, recliner and chairs from pets, spills, stains. The couch covers are suitable for all seasons and not only used for sofa cover, but also for baby play mat, bedroom rug, floor pad, window bench mat etc… [Tips]: Please kindly measure your sofa before purchasing, the size of sofa cover usually larger than the size of the sofa to tuck the sofa cover in the back and front of the couch more to hold in place. Any problems with the size selection and the quality, please don’t hesitate to contact us. TEWENE are always here for helping service.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sectional Couch Covers
How old is your couch? If it’s more than a few years old, you might be noticing a little aging, especially in the cushions. In fact, if you’re expecting the frame and fabric to wear out first, you could be overestimating just how well those cushions are holding up.
Modern couches are typically made from polyurethane foam, which provides plenty of cushioning the first time you take a seat. However, over time, polyurethane foam starts to degrade, losing its shape and becoming less comfortable.
Two factors contribute to polyurethane foam breaking down: hydrolysis and photo-oxidation. The latter is a form of aging that happens due to a combination of light and oxygen. For your sofa cushions, though, hydrolysis could be the biggest culprit. Exposure to humidity and moisture causes polyurethane foam to break down, and couch cushions are often exposed to both humidity and moisture.
This breaking down process is what led one industry survey to conclude that the foam inside couch cushions will drive sofa replacement much more quickly than the frame or fabric. By keeping your cushions dry and protected, though, you can possibly extend your couch’s life.
But the lifespan of your furniture isn’t the only benefit of a couch cover. You’ll also keep the fabric looking like new. If it’s a sofa you use every day, you already know the importance of that. An occasional spill or rip is tough to avoid if you’re spending hours each day on your couch, especially if you have pets or children.
But when searching for a couch cover, it’s important to carefully measure your sofa first. Even a sofa cover that promises to be universal will likely be limited. This is especially true if you have a sectional with an odd shape. You’ll need to make sure your cover not only works for the entire couch but also forms a snug fit that will keep it from sliding around as you move.
The Sectional Couch Cover Buying Guide
- You’ll want your couch cover to be as comfortable as the fabric it’s covering. Look for layered fabrics that build in cushioning for a little extra support. If you’re warm-natured, look for a cooling type of material, but you might prefer a fabric with a warmer texture to it if you’re always chilly.
- Waterproof material can be a big help in catching any spills. This is especially important if you have young children. It can come in handy to have a fabric you can simply wipe clean with a wet towel whenever necessary.
- Many couch covers are machine washable. You’ll likely want to wash on cold and avoid using detergents with bleach, but it can be a big bonus to be able to toss your couch cover in the washing machine every now and then.
- If you’re concerned about wear on your couch cover, look for one that’s labeled colorfast. This means it’s dyed in a way to ensure the colors don’t fade over time.
- Installing your couch cover can be challenging unless you choose a cover with an easy setup process. Some of the ones that attach easily will slide around as you use them, though, so having a setup that’s a little more complicated might be worth it in the long run.
- Sectionals can be particularly difficult to fit with a couch cover. There are some that come in one L-shaped piece and some that are offered in separate pieces. If you opt for an L-shaped couch cover, make sure it is designed to fit on the type of L-shaped couch you have since the chaise part of a sectional can be on the left side with some couches and the right on others.
- Make sure you carefully measure your couch before ordering. Some covers are designed to fit a range of couch sizes, but this range will still be fairly narrow.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide