TESSAN Mountable Flat Plug Power Strip Extension Cord
Last updated date: April 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Flat Plug Power Strips and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Flat Plug Power Strip you should buy.
Editor's Note April 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Flat Plug Power Strip for a detailed review of all the top flat plug power strips.
This flat plug power strip has four widely-spaced outlets for convenience. It also features three USB ports on the side. The plug has a low profile and a 5-foot long cord.
In our analysis, the TESSAN TESSAN Mountable Flat Plug Power Strip Extension Cord placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Desktop Power Strip with USB: This 3 prong extension cord with 3 USB ports, provide 5V/2.4A max charging current in one port at a time and total 3A/15W output, would charge your cellphone, laptop, tablet, cameras without a variety of converters, save your space and make your desktop organized. Widely Spaced Outlets and Compact Size: It will quadruple the available outlets, wide-spaced outlets are separated enough to fit big plugs without blocking each other; Whether as a desktop power strip or a nightstand USB charging station, it can be competent; Compact Size and Non-Surge Protector ideal for the cruise ship to charge your devices; It's a good accessory for your home/office/cruise ship. Right Angle Flat Plug and Wall Mountable: The flat plug features a low profile fits easily in tight spaces, the two mounting holes and 5 ft long cord, allows this wall mount power strip to be securely installed in various applications, such as workbenches, wall mounts, floor mounts, under counters and more. Multiple Safety Protection: the customized safety module safeguards your expensive computers, tv, and all other electronic devices from overload, short circuit, voltage fluctuations; the reliable overload switch will trip off automatically to protect your devices and your home when the power overload. Super Compact and Stable: Its small size fits well in luggage and enables you to charge all your devices on your trip; It has a rubber bottom, so it sits on your desktop or nightstand without slipping off; Plus the base has a little weight to it, so that keeps it steady when plugging and unplugging items.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Flat Plug Power Strips
Have you ever had to adjust your furniture just to accommodate a plug or cord? Sometimes the outlet is placed directly behind a couch or wall unit, for example, and you have to move everything forward a few inches just so you can plug something in. This is not only inconvenient, but it wreaks havoc with your decorating style, too.
A perfect solution to this frustrating problem is the flat plug power strip. Like the name suggests, the plug is flat so that it takes up less room than a regular protruding plug. As a result, you can fit this flat plug into tight spaces without having to rearrange your furniture.
When buying a flat plug power strip, the most important thing to look at is how flat the plug component is. Not all of them are the same size and shape, so look for one that meets the physical requirements of your space. You’ll also want to check the length of the cord of the power strip. Ensure that it is long enough to reach where you need it to go. It’s best to measure your space first and buy accordingly.
The Flat Plug Power Strip Buying Guide
- Check to see how many outlets you will need based on the electronics you have in your space. Ensure that the power strip has the right number of outlets. Keep in mind that some plugs may be large and as a result cannot be plugged in right next to one another. It’s best to have a couple of extra outlet spaces on your flat plug power strip.
- Safety is a key priority when it comes to anything electrical. Do not use a flat plug power strip for electronics that have high-power capacity, like appliances, dehumidifiers and space heaters. These should always be plugged directly into the wall.
- If you want to increase the number of outlets, you may be tempted to connect multiple power strips together. This is dangerous and not advisable.
- Do not use a flat plug power strip anywhere near water, such as a bathroom or kitchen counter.
- Don’t cover the cord of a power strip with a rug or carpet. Stepping on them can cause them to break down, which may result in a fire hazard.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide