TENS 7000 Electrotherapy Muscle Stimulator Occupational & Physical Therapy Aids
Last updated date: February 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Occupational & Physical Therapy Aids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Occupational & Physical Therapy Aid you should buy.
Update as February 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Occupational & Physical Therapy Aids for a detailed review of all the top occupational & physical therapy aids.
TENS devices are designed to provide electrical stimulation to the nerves to help reduce pain. This device comes with multiple therapy modes and adjustable intensity levels to help you find relief. The best thing about this device is that you can use it where you need it, whether it’s your back, neck or shoulder.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the TENS 7000 Electrotherapy Muscle Stimulator Occupational & Physical Therapy Aids placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
NEED PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH PAIN RELIEF? A TENS unit muscle stimulator and electric massager that provides pain relief, acts as a muscle massager or shoulder massager, provides carpal tunnel relief, and acts as a muscle relaxer (great for muscle recovery). OVER 1M TENS 7000 DEVICES SOLD: A consumer over the counter favorite back pain relief device and a leader in physical therapy equipment for providing immediate and lasting drug-free muscle pain relief from back pain, neck pain, tennis elbow, and bursitis. A LEADER SINCE 2008: A 10+ year favorite TENS device among medical professionals for delivering drug-free back pain relief as well as treating common ailments like neck pain, carpal tunnel relief, arthritis, shoulder, knee, elbow, leg and foot pain. GET IMMEDIATE PAIN RELIEF: TENS machine comes with multiple TENS therapy modes that will provide instant muscle pain relief. An electrotherapy machine with everything needed for TENS therapy, a class leader in electric massagers for muscles. The pulse amplitude, or intensity level, is adjustable from 0-100mA in 10mA increments, which is controlled by the respective knobs located at the top of the device, for both channels. DUAL CHANNEL TENS UNIT: The TENS 7000 TENS unit provides TENS therapy and is a muscle stimulator, nerve stimulator, and electric massager with independent dual channels that control four(4) TENS unit pads (electrodes) for targeted pain relief. NOTE: Kindly refer User Manual and Guide before use. The pulse amplitude, or intensity level, is adjustable from 0-100mA in 10mA increments, which is controlled by the respective knobs located at the top of the device, for both channels. Use electrode in pairs, when used with 1 electrode, the device will not work. Treatment is timed with the device, and the device will automatically shut off after a certain time period within setup.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Occupational & Physical Therapy Aids
Chronic pain is a way of life for one out of every five people in the U.S. Pain can get in the way of doing everyday tasks, working, and enjoying time with loved ones. But finding relief can be a challenge, especially since some treatment options can be dangerous and addictive.
For those who deal with pain of any type, physical therapy can make a big difference. There’s also occupational therapy, which uses everyday activities to help a patient rehabilitate. With either of those options, you’re reducing pain while also strengthening the muscles, nerves and reflexes necessary to perform certain tasks.
If your doctor prescribes either physical or occupational therapy, you’ll likely go to a dedicated appointment on a regular basis. With the right tools, though, you can practice at home, either as a supplement to your appointments or after you’ve improved enough to have those prescribed sessions less often.
The type of tool varies depending on your particular therapy needs. A licensed therapist or medical professional can give you some tips and even set you up with a great at-home therapy plan. You can also buy those tools on your own. Before you start any new routine, though, it’s important to check with your doctor and make sure that it will be both safe and effective.
One popular tool is a TENS unit. Short for transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation, these devices can deliver pain relief by using electricity to stimulate the nerves surrounding the affected area. You’ll also find tools that will help you strengthen the area, such as pulleys and even neck pillows that will help you get the right angle you need to find comfort.
In some cases, you’ll simply find ways to make your home more accessible. You can find mobility aids that will help you grip household items and move around your house, even as you’re healing or rehabilitating. It’s all about finding the right tool that works for your needs.
The Occupational & Physical Therapy Aid Buying Guide
- Mobility aids typically aren’t one size fits all. If you invest in a product to help around the house, check sizing to make sure it will fit you.
- If you suffer from neck pain, the pillow you use at night could be part of the problem. You can find pillows specifically designed to maintain the curvature you need. These not only reduce pain but also help get to the source of the problem.
- A TENS device can be great for relief when you need it. But you’ll need to choose the right device. Find one that has multiple intensity levels so that you can customize each session to what you need. You’ll also need pads to connect the device to you. These are reusable, but there will be a limit to how many times you can use each one. Your device should come with some to get you started, but make sure you can easily order refills.
- Portability is an important consideration of any new therapy type you choose. If you’re ever on a business trip or vacation, having a tool you can take on the road with you will ensure you stick with your routine.
- A pulley system can be great for strengthening your shoulder after surgery or an injury. Make sure you do these exercises with your physician’s approval. You can find pulleys that attach to a door so that you can move it as needed. Make sure the pulley attachment won’t damage the door.
- Storage is an important consideration in any rehabilitation tool you choose. Consider investing in a storage bag or box to keep things in, and make sure you have somewhere to keep your items between uses.
- Routinely check back in with your doctor or physical therapist and revisit your results. If you’re completely going on your own, it’s important to have the area in question checked to ensure you don’t need to make adjustments to the work you’re doing.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide