Tenmiro Indoor Mood Color Changing Tape Lights, 65.6-Foot
Last updated date: June 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Color Changing Tape Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Color Changing Tape Light you should buy.
Update as June 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Color Changing Tape Lights for a detailed review of all the top color changing tape lights.
Since this set of strip lights measures 65.6 feet in length, it's able to brighten up your entire room. Installing the lights is a breeze, as the strip features self-adhesive tape. The included remote has 44 keys and allows you to program the lights by choosing your color combination and one of the eight included lighting modes.
In our analysis, the Tenmiro Tenmiro Indoor Mood Color Changing Tape Lights, 65.6-Foot placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Ultra Long Strip Lights: 65.6ft led strip lights are long enough to reach around your entire room and light the whole place up, cuttable design allows you to adjust the length of led lights however you like, for bedroom, living room, cabinet, party, christmas, etc. Multi Color and Diy: Led lights colorful and durable, the brightness of the lights strip can be adjusted and offer millions different colors and 8 lighting modes(jump, fade, flash etc) by 44keys remote. Easy Installation: Complete led light strip kit Including 4 rolls of 16.4ft led light strips, power adapter, 44keys remote Control, controller, instruction manual, led strip lights installation accessories(4 pin connectors, gapless solderless connectors, back adhesive hooks), no need for other devices, self adhesive tape easy to install. Cuttable and Linkable: The led lights can be easily cut and linked with other strip led lights, which can be cut every 3 leds along the cutting marks, you can also customize the length of the led lights, while arrows of the lights should be faced to each other when connecting, if using solderless connecto then while ‘+12V’ should be faced to each other when connecting. Multiple Scenes Available: Rgb led strip lights is a suitable house ornament, transforms your home, kitchen, ceiling, back of tv, desk, stairs, bar and more with color changing lights.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Color Changing Tape Lights
Color changing tape lights are a great way to add a magical touch to any space. You can use them to brighten up any room and also create different moods, depending on the color of the lights. This type of lighting consists of small lights in a strip formation that can be programmed to change colors using a remote.
There are several different kinds of color changing tape lights, so it’s best to think about your specific needs before buying a set. If you want to use the lights outside, such as on your patio or porch, opt for ones that have a waterproof protective covering. If you’re thinking about mounting the lights indoors in a tight space, you can get ones that have an adhesive backing so they can stick directly to the surface without any mounting hardware.
If you’re considering adding the lights to a small space, go with ones that can be cut, so you can create a custom size without any overhang.
The Color Changing Tape Light Buying Guide
- Colorful lights can create certain moods depending on how they are used. If you want to create feelings of happiness and optimism, go with warm colors like red, orange and yellow.
- Cool colors like blue, green and purple have a calming and relaxing effect on people. However, keep in mind that they can also express sadness. If you want to create a space where you spark creativity, purple is an excellent choice.
- Not all color changing tape lights have the same brightness. Be sure to check the lumens measurement for the lights to get an understanding of how bright they will be. If you are using the lights to add brightness, then opt for a higher number. However, if you’re using the lights to create mood, you won’t want to go too high. Usually, accent lighting should be under 200 lumens per foot.
- If you want to create a brighter space, in addition to lumens, you’ll also want to check the density of LEDs per foot. A higher density will result in brighter light. If the lights are spaced too far apart, then you will not get a constant light — instead, the lighting will appear to have gaps in it and look choppy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide