Tencoz Professional Cooking & Grill Blow Torch
Last updated date: April 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Grill Blow Torches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Grill Blow Torch you should buy.
Update as April 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Grill Blow Torch for a detailed review of all the top grill blow torches.
This professional-grade blow torch has a reliable and consistent flame. It features a finger guard for safety. The torch can be used for sous vide, flambé, cocktails and much more.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Tencoz Professional Cooking & Grill Blow Torch placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PROFESSIONAL GRADE. Perfect for a professional chef or avid home bakers, our torch provides unmatched flame consistency and reliability; Piezo press ignition allows for fast, immediate lighting. WARNING: To avoid too much internal pressure, Torches Should NOT Be Overfilled. ADJUSTABLE FLAME AND REFILLABLE. Our mini blowtorch features a gas flow regulator dial to easily adjust flame and a gas flow lock when turned off; the torch can create a continuous flame up to 6 inches long with a temperature of 2370°F/1300°C. Quickly refill butane torch lighter with any brand of butane (not included). Please ensure the butane canister has the LONG UNIVERSAL REFILL TIP. COMFORT FINGER GUARD FOR SECURITY. The built in finger guard protects you from burns and extreme heat while torching and browning; torch is constructed with TUV CE certified aluminum and ABS plastic to ensure ergonomic comfort. MULTIPLE USES. The torch is not just for the kitchen and can be used in multiple ways; it's great for sous vide, flambe, searing meat, bar cocktails, lighting a fire, cigars, dabs, BBQ grills, for camping, and for craft and artist work such as art resin. TURN UP THE HEAT ON YOUR GIFT GIVING. Once you discover the difference our culinary torch can make in the kitchen, you’ll want to share it with all of your friends and family! Your torch arrives in a deluxe gift box, so there’s no need for wrapping. Whether you are celebrating the marriage of close friends, or welcoming a family member to their new home, the Torch is sure to be a memorable and appreciated gift for many meals to come.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Grill Blow Torches
A grill blow torch is a useful and effective tool to have for both novice and experienced cooks. However, there are two kinds of devices that are often referred to as grill blow torches, both of which accomplish different types of tasks.
Sometimes referred to as a kitchen torch or cooking torch, this type of gadget is used for flame-roasting different types of foods. Most commonly, it is used for caramelizing the layer of sugar on a crème brûlée, but it can also be used for roasting vegetables and fruits and adding a lovely layer of char to the top of a steak. These kinds of torches provide an easy way to cook food with a direct flame and provide a unique flavor to the meal.
Another type of grill blow torch is designed specifically for lighting up a charcoal grill. It has a powerful flame so that it does not need any lighter fluid or starter. This way, you can avoid any kind of fuel smell near your food. This kind of torch is shaped differently than a cooking torch and has a long igniter area so that it can safely reach the charcoal in a grill.
The Grill Blow Torch Buying Guide
- Regardless of what kind of grill blow torch you are using, the most important element to keep in mind is safety. Whether you are a beginner cook or an expert chef, when working with a direct flame you have to always be cognizant of the danger.
- Always begin by reading the instructions of the grill blow torch carefully. Before you test it out, read about how to turn the torch on and off. Some grill blow torches will have a safety lock feature, so it’s important to understand how that works.
- Ensure that the area you’re working in is completely clear of any flammable items. This means that you should remove any paper, kitchen towels and food scraps. You don’t want to accidentally set anything else on fire while using your grill blow torch.
- Never place your hand anywhere near the flame as you can easily burn yourself. Always ignite the torch when it is facing away from your body.
- Before you ignite the torch, be sure to have a strong grip on the handle. You do not want to accidentally drop the torch once it has been ignited.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide