Tempcore Microfiber Quilt Coverlet Set
Last updated date: September 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coverlets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coverlet you should buy.
Editor's Note September 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Coverlets for a detailed review of all the top coverlets.
No matter what the current season, this coverlet is a good buy. It provides added warmth during the colder months and a decorative covering when the weather warms up. The coverlet is also easy to clean, as it's machine washable and safe to tumble dry on low.
In our analysis, the Tempcore Tempcore Microfiber Quilt Coverlet Set placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MEASUREMENTS:Twin Size with 2 piece set,1 Quilt(68"* 86") and 1 Pillowcase(20"* 26"). Material:High-quality 140GSM microfiber fill and 85GSM microfiber cover. UTILITY:Good quilt set for all seasons. The bedspread is warm enough for summer,and you could cover another blanket when you are feeling. EASY CARE AND EASY WASH: Machine washable warm, tumble dry low, warm iron if needed. Durable, high-quality material designed to last. QUALITY GUARENTEE: TEMPCORE is always on the way for your comfort solution, we are confident on the quality under our brand, we want our customers to be 100% happy and satisfied.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Coverlets
If you find yourself feeling chilly at night and need something extra to keep you warm and snug, a coverlet is a versatile option. It can be used on top of a duvet or blanket in the colder months, and when the weather is warm, you can just pair it with a sheet. It’s a great choice whether your bedroom decor is traditional or modern.
Unlike a bedspread which goes all the day down to the floor, a coverlet is a smaller type of blanket that only goes as far as your bed skirt. It works whether you have a traditional dust-ruffle bed skirt or a flat contemporary one. The coverlet is small and compact enough that it can also be folded and draped on the end of the bed, so you can just grab it when you need it.
If you have a stylish bed frame that has statement leg pieces, a coverlet enables you to show those off. A coverlet is also thin enough to tuck under the mattress if you’re going for a neater, more minimalist style.
The Coverlet Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for a coverlet, opt for one that is made out of microfiber or polyester. This is a durable material that is incredibly soft, comfortable and easy to clean. Typically, you can machine wash and tumble dry your coverlets.
- Coverlets often have a stitched, embossed or pressed pattern on the cover. This adds decorative appeal and style. Patterns may include criss-cross stitching, bohemian design or a unique abstract look. Consider what your bedroom style is like and how the coverlet will complement it.
- You can find coverlets in both muted and bold colors. If you have a number of different colors on your bed already, consider getting a classic beige-toned coverlet so it matches with all of your bedding. On the other hand, if your bedding is on the plain side, add a pop of color with a bright and bold coverlet.
- Coverlets can be used in either warm or cold climates, though in colder temperatures, you’ll need to layer the coverlet with a thicker blanket, quilt or duvet. In the summer months, a coverlet can provide enough warmth on its own.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide