TechOrbits Compact Aluminum Dyson Accessory Holder
Last updated date: September 6, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dyson Accessory Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dyson Accessory Holder you should buy.
Update as September 6, 2022:
Checkout The Best Dyson Accessory Holder for a detailed review of all the top dyson accessory holders.
Compatible with the V6, V7, V8, V10, V11 and V15 Dyson vacuum cleaners, this dock has hooks that can hold up to eight attachments, along with a base that can hold two brush heads. Built-in tunnels help keep your cables out of the way while your vacuum cleaner is docked. The dock stands on its base, letting you skip drilling holes into your walls.
In our analysis, the TechOrbits TechOrbits Compact Aluminum Dyson Accessory Holder placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
VACUUM CLEANER COMPATIBILITY: The TechOrbits Docking Station is compatible for with the V6, V7, V8, V10, and V11 models of the Dyson vacuum cleaner and serves both as a charging stand and a tool holder to keep everything organized neatly in one place. DRILL-FREE MOUNTING: Why go through the trouble of drilling a wall mount when you can have a freestanding storage rack that does the same thing? You’ll love how portable it is with its 11.6″ x 8.7″ tiny footprint occupying only a small space on your floor. ORGANIZED TOWER STAND HOLDER: Who picks up after your cordless vacuum cleans the place? TechOrbits does with a base roomy enough for two brush heads and detachable plastic hooks for vacuum attachments such as a crevice tool and a dusting brush. IMPROVED CABLE MANAGEMENT: No more loose cables lying around to trip over on the flooring. Our charging station has built-in cable tunnels on the rear of the aluminum column to keep cords arranged neatly while charging the vacuum cleaner when not in use. LIFETIME WARRANTY: Every purchase of a TechOrbits cordless vacuum cleaner floor stand and rack organizer comes complete with tools, an easy installation guide plus our commitment to repair or replace any defective part during the life of the product.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dyson Accessory Holders
Dyson vacuum cleaners are versatile and powerful, making them a popular household staple. But when your vacuum isn’t in use, you’ll need to recharge it. The docking station that comes with most Dyson vacuum models is built to only hold two accessories, which is a problem if you have some of the many accessories you can buy to go with it.
That’s where an accessory holder can help out. Often designed to match the docking station, you set this holder up to store all those extra vacuum accessories you can’t squeeze onto the docking station.
But if you’re looking for an accessory holder, there are a couple of things to consider. First, you’ll need to make sure the holder you choose is compatible with your model of Dyson. The newer V15 Detect vacuum cleaners will need accessory holders built to work with some of their unique accessories.
You’ll also need to take a look at your accessories before you buy storage for them. You’ll need a holder with ports that can handle the accessories you have. If you have brush heads, you’ll need somewhere to store those as well, and some holders have areas specifically for those. If you only have a few accessories and you don’t think you’ll add on many more, most holders should be able to easily accommodate your needs.
The Dyson Accessory Holder Buying Guide
- Installation is one of the top differentiators of Dyson accessory holders. You can buy some that are meant to stand on a base, with no installation required. But many will require you drill a hole to mount them to the wall. You can also find accessory holders that will attach to the docking station and act as an extension of your current setup.
- Some accessory holders are built to replace your docking station, adding on tunnels to help with cord management. If you aren’t committed to a docking station you’ve already installed, this could be an option.
- You won’t want your accessories slipping off after you’ve stored them. Some accessory holders lock your items in place until you press a button to eject them.
- In most cases, an accessory holder should more than capably handle your accessories. But check to see if there’s a maximum capacity on the one you buy.
- If your accessory holder requires installation, make sure all the necessary hardware is included in the box.
- Some accessory holders have adjustable ports that allow you to store a variety of accessories without being limited by circumference.
- For holders with a capacity to hold a large number of accessories in a small space, look for a design that lets you rotate the holders a little in case you want to make room.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide