Techole Aluminum Bi-Directional HDMI Switch & Splitter
Last updated date: June 9, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top HDMI Switches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best HDMI Switch you should buy.
Update as June 9, 2021:
Checkout The Best HDMI Switch for a detailed review of all the top hdmi switches.
This fast and stable HDMI switch offers high-bandwidth data transmission between your devices and the TV. The plug-and-play switch supports up to 4K resolution and lets you manually switch between inputs with the push of a button.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the Techole Aluminum Bi-Directional HDMI Switch & Splitter placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PLUG AND PLAY: This HDMI switch is easy to setup and operate. No external power supply needed, just connect your HDMI devices to enjoy! Simple press of a button to swap signal within one second, and the LED light tells you which port is active. Note: you could tear off the protective film before usage. UPGRADED HDMI SWITCH: Solid Aluminum Alloy construction, Techole durable HDMI bi-directional splitter help you connect two HDMI sources to one HDMI display, or connect one HDMI source to toggle between two displays, two screens CANNOT display simultaneously. FAST & STABLE TRANSMITTION: The HDMI Switch provides high bandwidth 10.2Gbps data transmission, Input and output AWG26 HDMI standard cable length could reach up to 5m. No lag, No loss of picture or video quality. HDMI Cable NOT Included. HIGH RESOLUTION: Support 3D, 1080P, 4K x 2K@30hz resolution and HD audio, with this HDMI switch you can enjoy the most luxurious video and audio. (Please use a standard HDMI 2.0 cables to connect your Xbox one). COMPATIBILITY: HDMI Splitter Switcher suitable for most devices with standard HDMI interface. Input: computer, XBox 360, XBox One, PS3 / PS4, Blu-Ray DVD player, Route Roku, Chromecast, PC etc. Output: HD-Ready, Full HD TVs, TV, monitors, projectors etc.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On HDMI Switches
Have you ever had to remove an electronic device that was plugged into your TV and replace it with another one simply because you didn’t have enough HDMI ports? Not only is it annoying to have to do this, but it can also limit your use of devices and negatively impact your TV experience. The solution? An HDMI switch, which is also sometimes called an HDMI switcher. These handy gadgets enable you to plug in multiple devices into a single HDMI port.
There are plenty of options available when it comes to HDMI switches, and it can be hard to figure out which one has the specs you need. The first thing to look at is how many HDMI ports you require versus how many HDMI ports you currently have. Add up the number of HDMI ports available on your TV and count the number of electronics you want to plug in. This will help you figure out what kind of HDMI switch you need. For example, if you have two extra devices, then opt for an HDMI switch with two or more ports. You can typically find HDMI switches with two, three, four or five ports. Some HDMI switches go up to eight input ports.
The HDMI Switch Buying Guide
- Some HDMI switches are manual, which means that you have to push a button on the switch to indicate which port should be active. Automatic HDMI switches can be more convenient because they will sense which device is powered on and use that one, but they don’t always have seamless operation.
- While you should not experience a drop in quality unless something is wrong with your switch, you don’t want to be viewing low-resolution images as a result of adding an HDMI switch. So, if your TV supports 4K resolution then you’ll want to get an HDMI switch that also supports 4K. Keep in mind that this option is sometimes costly. Many HDMI switches can support 360p, 720p and 1080p.
- If you are plugging in video game consoles, note the refresh rate of your HDMI switch, which may be listed as 30 or 60 Hz. This refers to the number of times the frame refreshes every second, and for gamers this can be an important consideration. Current-generation consoles have games that utilize 60 Hz, so you’ll want to get an HDMI switch that can handle this.
- If you want to connect wireless devices, opt for an HDMI switch with wireless capacity. Some HDMI switches can support both wired and wireless devices at the same time.
- Keep in mind that an HDMI splitter is not the same as an HDMI switch. A splitter has one input and multiple outputs, while a switch has multiple inputs and one output.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide