TECH DECK Reconfigurable X-Connect Compatible Fingerboard Ramps Set
Last updated date: October 19, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fingerboard Ramps and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fingerboard Ramp you should buy.
Update as November 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Fingerboard Ramps for a detailed review of all the top fingerboard ramps .
In our analysis, the TECH DECK TECH DECK Reconfigurable X-Connect Compatible Fingerboard Ramps Set placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Grab some air with Tech Deck and recreate skateboard professional Nyjah Huston’s own private training facility! The Nyjah Skatepark X-Connect Park Creator ramp set includes everything you need to build and customize an incredible park for you to perfect your finger skateboard skills. Set up different combinations with a Hubba ledge, stair set, rail, and ramps to learn and progress your tricks. Grind the rail, slide the Hubba ledge, jump the stairs or set up and customize the spot in any way you like. Skate the park with the included exclusive Nyjah Huston fingerboard and add to your mini skateboard collection. Combine the park with other X-Connect compatible ramps, such as the Jump N’ Grind or Bowl Builder ramp sets (each sold separately) to build the ultimate facility for you to shred. Use the Nyjah Skatepark X-Connect Park Creator with your Tech Deck fingerboard collection or Tech Deck BMX (each sold separately). Tech Deck fingerboards and ramp sets are for kids and skate-lovers ages 6 and up. If you want real skate graphics from real skate companies, then it has got to be Tech Deck — start small, go big and collect them all!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fingerboard Ramps
If you’re a fan of skateboarding, it’s likely you’ve encountered fingerboarding at some point or another. A fingerboard is very much what it sounds like — a skateboard for your fingers. Using just their middle and index fingers, fingerboarders can recreate the core tricks of skateboarding but on a much smaller level.
Fingerboards are not just a small, 4-inch model of a skateboard; they contain all the intricate parts of one, such as grip tape, bushings and interchangeable trucks and wheels. To make things exciting, fingerboarders use ramps to do their tricks using only their fingers and the boards. Like the fingerboards themselves, the ramps are also designed as miniature versions of real-life skateboarding ramps.
As in real-life skateboarding, safety is key in fingerboarding as well. Opt for fingerboard ramps that are made from eco-friendly ABS plastic without the use of any chemicals or paint. This provides a safe and durable surface for fingerboarders to try out new tricks.
Creating new configurations with the fingerboard ramps adds a new layer of imagination and fun. Look for fingerboard ramps that come with multiple different parts that can be assembled in a number of ways. This enables you to create new fingerboarding environments to try out different tricks and challenge yourself to reach new heights.
Variety is key when it comes to fingerboard ramps. Check to see if there are other features on the ramps such as staircases, banisters and flat surfaces. This way, fingerboarders have a number of different surfaces to try their moves out on.
Some fingerboard ramps also come with the boards and other accessories like construction tools, stickers and extra wheels. Others just include the ramps themselves. Decide if you require additional items with the ramps or if you already have the boards you need.
The Fingerboard Ramp Buying Guide
- Easy assembly is key for fingerboard ramps, especially if they are for kids. Look for sets that are simple to put together or those that come with detailed visual instructions. This way, kids and adults can independently put together their fingerboard ramp sets without additional help or many tools.
- One issue that can occur with fingerboard ramp sets is that they slip and slide around on smooth surfaces. Some ramp sets come with a silicone mat, which is a great way to ensure the ramp structure stays in place while fingerboarders practice their moves.
- Some fingerboard ramps are multi-purpose and can be used for multiple finger toys, such as finger bikes and finger scooters, in addition to fingerboards. This is a fun way to expand the game’s horizons.
- There can be a lot of parts and accessories with fingerboarding, so it’s important to keep them all organized so they don’t get lost. Opt for a large, clear bin to keep the ramp pieces in, in addition to the silicone mat. You can use a smaller clear container for the fingerboards, wheels and board tools so they are easy to find.
- Many fingerboarding sets come with sheets of stickers. These stickers are often designed to be placed on specific areas of the ramps or structures. Some can also go on the fingerboards themselves, just like real skateboards.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide