Tebery Shatterproof 16-Ounce Plastic Mason Jar, 12-Pack
Last updated date: September 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Plastic Mason Jars and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Plastic Mason Jar you should buy.
Update as September 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Plastic Mason Jar for a detailed review of all the top plastic mason jars.
Use these shatterproof plastic mason jars for preserving and canning. The lids have a time-tested air-tight seal and a classic design. The 12-pack of 16-ounce jars is also ideal for meal prepping, picnics and more.
In our analysis, the Tebery Tebery Shatterproof 16-Ounce Plastic Mason Jar, 12-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BPA free, food safe, PET clear transparent plastic jars, hand wash, do NOT put in dishwasher. Each jar comes with a time tested airtight ceiling compound to held ensure a quality seal with each lid making them perfect for preserving and canning. Size: 5 inches tall by 3 inch diameter. Featuring a classic design that offers ideal versatility for canning and crafting projects. Perfect for your next party, pool day, outdoor celebration, picnic, meal prepping and any occasion.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Plastic Mason Jars
If there is a food storage container all cooks should have in their kitchens, it’s the mason jar — a highly versatile vessel that can be used for countless applications. Sure, mason jars are great for canning and preserving, but they also come in handy for storing both dry and wet ingredients. Mason jars are also affordable, usually available in large packs for a competitive price. Plus, they are durable and sustainable and a perfect reusable container option.
Those who want to upgrade the durability of their mason jars should look for plastic ones, which are shatterproof. As with regular glass ones, many plastic mason jar varieties can also be used for canning and preserving. Others are best for dry storage. They are easy to place anywhere and often use inter-changeable lids if they have the same size mouth. Plastic jars also provide you with a clear view of the contents.
Plastic mason jars typically come in sets of varying quantities, from three jars to 15 jars or more. Decide how many you need for your various tasks so you can purchase the right amount for your kitchen.
The Plastic Mason Jar Buying Guide
- Not all plastic mason jars are designed for the same purpose. Some plastic mason jars can be used for canning and preserving, while others are only suited for dry pantry storage (and cannot be sealed). Some are best used as drinking vessels while others function like fridge storage containers. Before you buy plastic mason jars, be sure to consider how you want to use them long-term. If you have multiple uses for them in mind, go with ones which offer the most versatility. These are likely the plastic mason jars that can be used for canning and preserving.
- The traditional capacity of a mason jar stands at 16 ounces, but glass and plastic mason jars are available in different sizes as well. Consider how you want to use them to figure out the ideal size for you. Common non-traditional sizes include 8 ounces and 20 ounces.
- Some plastic mason jars come with screw-on metallic lids, while others have screw-on plastic lids. The plastic lids should only be used for dry storage or fridge storage. If you want to use your plastic mason jars as drinking vessels, look for lids that have a straw hole in the center.
- Note that your plastic mason jar may not be dishwasher-safe.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide