Teamyo 5D Floating Waterproof Electric Razor
Last updated date: October 1, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Electric Razors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Electric Razor you should buy.
Editor's Note October 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Electric Razor for a detailed review of all the top electric razors.
When this electric shaver is fully charged, it can last as long as 30 days. The shaver has a unique 5D rotary shaver head that's faster and cleaner than other models. Buyers are also gifted with a host of accessories for proper grooming of the body, head and face.
In our analysis of 103 expert reviews, the Teamyo Teamyo 5D Floating Waterproof Electric Razor placed 5th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Deep & Smooth Shave: 5D floating Shaving head & blade automatically adapts to the contours of your face, neck and even the jaw in all direction,providing you a comfortable deep and close shave. Strong Motor &Faster Shaver: Teamyo mens electric razor has a powerful motor, bring you faster and cleaner shaving process. It does take 3-5 minutes to shave your head and about 1-2 minutes to shaver your bread. USB Quickly Charging & LED Display: Charging 1.5hours,working time above 90 minutes. If you spent 3-5 mins for shaving every day,This USB charge bald head shaver can Continuous use 18-30 days.The LED display shows battery capacity -90 minutes, cleaning reminder,travel Lock Low, charging reminder-avoid the pulling beard caused by the razors run out of power. Waterproof Wet & Dry & Easy to Clean:IPX7 Whole Body Washable,It support shaved directly or after applying beard cream,allowing you to use it when in the shower.Only open each blade and use water to clean it. Multifunctional grooming kit:This electric razor for men with 4 detachable attachments, including hair clipper with 3-5-7 mm guide comb,beard trimmer,nose hair trimmer and facial cleansing brush. meets any body shaving,head & face care.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Electric Razors
Getting a nice, clean shave is important, whether you’re heading to work for the day, preparing for a date night or attending a formal function. Even if you don’t go for the totally clean-shaven look all the time, it’s still important to keep your facial hair nice and tidy. Whether you’re trying out a goatee, a mustache or one of the numerous styles of beards, you’re going to need a razor to make it happen.
Depending on your preferences (and your morning routine), you might be considering making the switch from traditional razors to an electric razor — and getting the right one really matters. If you’re tired of lathering up, rinsing your razor every few strokes and accidentally nicking yourself periodically, an electric razor might be an appealing shaving technology for you to try out.
Electric razors plug into a wall socket or a charger, using electricity to vibrate or spin the blades inside the razor. The hairs on your face stick up through a thin piece of metal with holes in it and are then cut by the blades, giving you a close shave. This piece of metal, called the foil, is what touches the skin, rather than the blades touching it directly as they do with a traditional razor. This design makes electric razors very safe — you won’t have to worry about cutting yourself while shaving as you do with a traditional razor. Electric shavers may also eliminate the need to use aftershave, as your skin won’t be as irritated as it gets after you use a traditional razor.
Many people prefer electric razors to traditional razors because they don’t require the use of shaving cream or the hassle that goes along with it (though some electric razors are waterproof and can be used in the shower). Though the blades will eventually need to be replaced, likely after a year or so, they tend to last much longer than traditional razors do.
Though electric razors make some noise while they’re being operated, they aren’t typically loud enough to wake up someone sleeping nearby while you shave. These convenient devices are also easy to pack up and take with you while traveling for business or vacation.
Electric razors range in price, depending on the features and accessories. But when you consider how many razors and bottles of shaving cream you buy in a year, plus the convenience factor, you may determine that the price is worth it.
The Electric Razor Buying Guide
- One important factor to consider before purchasing an electric shaver is its charge life. Unlike a traditional razor, you’ll need to plan ahead and charge your razor if you have definitive plans to shave soon — this is especially important for events where you absolutely need to shave beforehand, such as a wedding or a job interview. Though it varies from razor to razor, most can operate between 30 minutes and several hours after being fully charged.
- Some electric shavers come with an array of helpful accessories, such as a cleaning kit, a carrying case and a sideburn trimmer.
- Regular maintenance of your electric razor is critical for a long, functioning lifespan. You’ll want to use oil or grease to lubricate the electric shaver’s blades periodically, following the recommendations in the device’s instruction manual. If your razor features an element that collects hairs, be sure to clean and empty that component regularly to prevent issues. Some shavers will come with their own cleaning kit. When you’re done using them, simply pop them into the clean and charge station, which automatically recharges and lubricates the shaver. You don’t have to lift a finger.
- Your purchasing decision will likely come down to whether you want a basic model to toss in your gym bag or a higher-quality razor with lots of bells and whistles. For example, some models use special technology to read and adapt the power to your facial hair.
- You may also want to consider the ergonomics of the electric razor’s handle since grip comfortability plays a large role in your shaving experience. Some shavers use a special technology that allows each shaving head to move independently from the others. This means that each head can move in eight directions to more closely match the contours of your face and neck, which means you’re more likely to get a perfect shave.
- If your electric razor doesn’t seem to be functioning properly or getting as close of a shave as you’re used to, considering recharging it, cleaning it and oiling it.
- If you’ve never used an electric shaver before, you’ll want to be sure to pull your skin taut and hold the razor at a right angle to your face as you move it along. Depending upon the razor and the area you’re shaving, you may need to go over the same place more than once to cut all of the hairs. Keep in mind that the electric shaver may take some getting used to, both for you as the user and for your skin.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide