TeamObsidian Stationary Waterproof Bike Cover
Last updated date: December 4, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Waterproof Bike Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Waterproof Bike Cover you should buy.
Update as December 4, 2020:
Checkout The Best Waterproof Bike Cover for a detailed review of all the top waterproof bike covers.
This waterproof bike cover keeps your bike safe from any harsh weather conditions. It is made from a durable material and stays securely on your bike. Keep in mind that it should not be used on car racks while traveling.
In our analysis, the TeamObsidian TeamObsidian Stationary Waterproof Bike Cover placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST! - This heavy duty waterproof material will offer constant protection for your bikes indoor or outdoor: yard - patio - garage - apartment - house. **NOT DESIGNED TO BE USED ON CAR RACKS WHILE TRAVELING** EFFECTIVE in any weather conditions! This rainproof, anti UV, with PU coating, durable cycling tarp will cover the whole bike body including the wheels to the ground, efficiently protecting your bike against the elements: sun, rain, wind, snow, ice, dust, dirt, hail! SECURE & DURABLE! Can be easily secured on all bikes: mountain - road - hybrid - beach cruiser - electric - city - bmx etc. Just cover the bike from top to bottom, secure the front and back straps and connect the central buckle for a snug fit. Can withstand storms and strong winds. DESIGNED FOR EASY USE! Extra security with both front and back lock holes and easily noticeable thanks to the reflective lines on both sides. Can be easily removed using the top handles. The black and silver style fits both men's and women's bikes. Choose the right size and style for you: Stationary L/XL/XXL or Transportation L/XL/XXL. 2 YEAR WARRANTY! Imagine buying a bike cover and not having to worry about it again. We are here to make that come true and we believe this product will meet all your expectations. In case you have any problems with your cycle protector we'll have it fixed or replaced at no cost.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Waterproof Bike Covers
Your bike does so much more than take you from point A to point B. It helps you connect with friends, family and loved ones. It helps you bring home your work laptop, your dinner from the fast food place and the groceries you need for the week. It helps you beat traffic to get to work on time, and saves you a lot of gas money. In order to protect your bike and treat it like the valuable possession it is, it’s important to use a waterproof bike cover.
If you’re able to store your bike indoors most of the time, like in a garage or shed, you may not need a bike cover. However, if your bike is usually stored outside, it’s important get a waterproof bike cover to keep the metal from rusting and avoid overheating the seats from the sun. Many waterproof bike covers can’t stand up to the elements, so look for one that is durable and won’t degrade over time.
Some waterproof bike covers can go brittle from cold weather, and end up ripping or tearing easily. Some are not secured properly to the bike and can fly off due to strong winds. Others are not large enough to cover the whole bike or multiple bikes at one time.
When you’re looking for the perfect waterproof bike cover, begin by figuring out your needs. This will help you determine what kind of waterproof bike cover is best for your situation. For example, are you looking to store your bike outside for the long term (like for the whole winter season) or for the short term (for a few hours at work)? Will your bike be stored in the house, garage, shed or uncovered outdoors during this time? Will your bike be stored while in transit, such as on the back of a car or RV?
Once you know how your bike will be stored, you can search for the best waterproof bike cover for you.
The Waterproof Bike Cover Buying Guide
- The material of the waterproof bike cover affects its durability and longevity. Opt for a material that is thick so that it won’t tear over time. Polyester is a hardy material that is long-lasting, flexible and durable. It should be waterproof as well as UV resistant.
- An important feature many bike owners find handy in their waterproof bike cover is a lock hole. This is a special hole that is reinforced in the bike cover and through which you slip your bike lock. Check the placement of the hole to ensure it works with the kind of bike lock you have. You’ll also want to make sure that the lock hole has metallic rings around it so that the fabric does not tear.
- The size of the waterproof bike cover is key — if the size is wrong, your bike may not fit inside the cover. While many bike covers state that they fit all bikes, it’s best to properly check the measurements against your bike. You may also need to fit multiple bikes in the cover, so check to see whether the size can accommodate that.
- It’s important to have handles in the waterproof bike cover that secure the material to your bike. If they are not strong, then the bike cover may easily fly off with strong winds. Opt for a cover that has one or two straps that click into place.
- A nice feature to have are grab handles on the top of the waterproof bike cover. These make it easy to put on the cover and take it off. You can also use these handles to hang the cover to dry if it gets wet.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide