TCBWFY Totally Solid Barrel Dual-Blades Plant Auger Drill Bit
Last updated date: June 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Auger Drill Bits and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Auger Drill Bit you should buy.
Update as June 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Auger Drill Bit for a detailed review of all the top auger drill bits.
Whether you're trying to drill a hole to install an umbrella or plant a few flowers, this auger drill bit has you covered. It's compatible with all soil types and is made from a heavy-duty alloy steel. You can even choose the color of your drill bit, as the company offers black, orange and green models.
In our analysis, the TCBWFY TCBWFY Solid Barrel Dual-Blades Plant Auger Drill Bit placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
High strength steel material and superior craftsmanship for quick and clean earth hole drilling. Multi-functional hole digger drill bit for fence posts, decks, planting trees, ice fishing holes and more. Replacement garden drill digger auger makes light work of large scale planting and save you from back strains. Extra strong and durable auger spiral drill bit easily fits any standard drill to ensure maximum digging performance
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Auger Drill Bits
Planting bulbs by hand is a painstaking process that can take a great deal of time. Thankfully, there are tools that not only speed up this process, but also eliminate the amount of sweat equity required to produce desirable results. One such tool is the auger drill bit. As you shop for the best auger drill bit, you’ll want to keep the following information in mind.
Check which drills the auger drill bit is compatible with, as you want to go with a model that works with the drill you already own. This isn’t too much of a problem for electric drills; however, most auger drill bits are made to fit in 3/8-inch cordless drills or larger. It’s also recommended that the drill has a minimum of 14 volts.
Next, examine the auger drill bit’s construction. For example, the TCBWFY Solid Barrel Dual-Blades Plant Auger Drill Bit is made using a heavy-duty alloy steel painted with an attractive glossy black finish. It’s durable enough to be used in all soil types, including clay, chalky and sandy soils.
Review exactly what the auger drill bit can be used to accomplish and what functionality you need it to have. For example, the Power Planter Bulb & Bedding Plant Auger Drill Bit is mainly good for planting bulbs, garden vegetables and potted plants. Meanwhile, the Yard Butler Roto Earth Aerating & Planting Auger Drill Bit is designed to do so much more. It can be used in aerating and irrigating jobs. Still other auger drill bits are able to cut holes through ice as well as sand. This is useful for anchoring beach umbrellas in the summer.
Consider any extras that the auger drill bit may have to offer. There are companies that throw in a complimentary pair of gardening gloves with the purchase of their drill bit, while others, like the SYITCUN Planter Bulb & Bedding Plant Auger Drill Bit, include two free mini gardening tools. These tools are helpful when working with small potted plants. You’ll even find auger drill bits in fun colors, such as orange and green.
The Auger Drill Bit Buying Guide
- Make sure you have a tight hold on your drill when you use the auger drill bit, as it can jerk out of your hand if you encounter a large root.
- To use the auger drill bit to plant bulbs, all you need to do is attach the bit to your drill, place the tip on top of the soil exactly where you want the hold to go and drill down as far as the auger will go. Pull the auger straight back out of the hole and drop in your bulb. Push the loose soil that ended up on the edge of the hole back in the hole over the bulb. Follow the planting instructions that came with your bulb for any additional steps.
- To extend the life of your auger drill bit, you’ll want to clean it after each use. To do this, you’ll need to remove the bit from the drill and give it time to cool off if it’s a bit warm to the touch. Shake off any loose dirt and debris and then use a toothbrush to remove the remaining dirt. Wipe the drill bit clean with a lint-free cloth and store in a location that experiences low humidity.
- Once you narrow down your search for the best auger drill bit, you’ll want to consider price. You’ll find the SYITCUN Planter Bulb & Bedding Plant Auger Drill Bit is one of the most affordable models on the market, while the others are comparable in cost at a slightly higher price point.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide