TBMPOY Bomber Windproof Softshell Jacket For Men
Last updated date: November 3, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as November 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Softshell Jackets For Men for a detailed review of all the top .
This high-quality softshell jacket for men is lightweight and breathable. The jacket's polyester shell also provides protection from the wind and sun, making it great for afternoon walks, fishing trips and family hikes during the cooler fall months. The jacket offers a total of five pockets, including one on the inside of the jacket.
In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the TBMPOY Bomber Windproof Softshell Jacket For Men placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Material: high-quality breathable Polyester shell. Lightweight and windproof fabric provides excellent protection against wind and sun. Designed with high collar and full-zip front, which makes it more well-fitting. 2 big hand pockets, 1 zippered pocket and one cargo pocket on sleeve, 1 zipper inner pocket. TBMPOY Mens Windbreaker Jaclets Ideal for all outdoor & indoor activiyies: Runningm, Hiking, Camping, Traveling, Fishing, even daily wear.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Softshell jackets are made from woven materials like polyester, and they are good for light warmth and wind protection. They are soft to the touch when compared to hardshell jackets, which are stiffer. Some softshells are completely waterproof, while others may only be water-resistant. This means that you may get a little wet when wearing them if it is raining or snowing outside.
These lightweight jackets often have different kinds of linings, depending on the brand and price point. If you want to be warmer when you wear a softshell jacket, opt for one that has a fleece lining. Keep in mind that this will make it less resistant to water than coats made of some other materials, though.
Stretch-woven softshells may have the word “breathable” in their descriptions. These materials do prevent overheating, and they feel more comfortable when it is warmer out. They are great for aerobic activities like hiking, bicycling and running because they wick moisture away from the body. These jackets may or may not be as water-resistant as others.
“Membrane” softshells are more waterproof since they have waterproof membranes between their fabric layers. They may feel heavier, and they work well when you want more protection from outdoor elements. The only way to have 100% waterproofing is to have taped seams since moisture can enter through stitched seams.
When a jacket is completely waterproof, it will compensate for that with less breathability. This is important to know, because if it is raining and it is hot out, you may be pretty uncomfortable. These jackets are good to wear in rain, snow and situations where you will not be moving around a lot.
Always check your jacket’s label before washing. Most will be machine-washable but may need to be washed in specific ways. Be extra careful if the jacket is waterproof, as these garments may require extra-special care.
The Buying Guide
- If you want to wear your softshell jacket in the rain, search for one that is 100% waterproof. Remember, water-repellent or water-resistant outerwear may not keep you completely dry.
- A removable hood is a good feature to have in a jacket since it gives you two different looks.
- Softshell jackets can be quite affordable, so if you are very active, you could consider picking up several: one best suited for the rain, one to keep warm and another as a backup on hiking or camping trips.
- Get stretch-woven softshells for fair weather activities, or layer them under heavier jackets.
- Check the technical specifications on the jackets you are considering. This will let you know how waterproof they are and what temperatures you can expect to use them in comfortably.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide