TAVR Rolling Swivel Television Stand Mount
Last updated: November 1, 2021
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Carts & Stands and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cart & Stand you should buy.
A heavy-duty front side wheel gives this cart and stand maneuverability for TVs up to 55 inches and 110 pounds. The slim build minimizes the space your electronics will take up, and two shelves give you a place to store all your equipment. Easy installation ensures you can set everything up in less than 30 minutes.
In our analysis, the TAVR Rolling Swivel Television Stand Mount placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LOCKABLE CASTER WHEELS: TAVR TV stand comes with heavy-duty front side wheel, which means there’s no limit to the TV’s position, and you can move your TV around freely, even in tiny apartments with not enough room to swing a cat. If you want to rearrange your room, or not every room has a TV, this rolling tv stand is your good option. We provide ten years warranty for the wheel, if you have any problems after purchasing, we will try our best to solve them, please feel free to contact with us. PERFECT FOR A NARROW SAPACE: It’s not a bulky tv stand.If your room isn’t big enough, you could put the tv floor stand in the corner. It will provide you with three-dimensional storage space with storage shelves, perfect for displaying your ps4 pro. It is also sturdy enough to hold your computer, laptop, monitor, cable box, dvd players, streaming devices or other equipments. It will add points to the cleanliness of your room. EXCATLY AN ART YOU’RE LOOKING FOR: Unlike other mobile TV stands made of iron, our rolling tv stand is made of aluminum and has its own luster. Even in a corner, it is a striking presence. At the same time, it is also suitable for outdoor use.When it is in the sun, it will shine with flashing like an art. It is light and can be easily moved and assembled by one person. BETTER THAN BEING STUCK IN ONE AREA: This mobile TV cart can swivel left and right 45 degrees each and simply adjust height to provide you a wide field of vision. It’s easy to install, usually within 30 minutes. Give you the best shopping experience in the shortest amount of time. FITS 27-55 INCH TVS. The rolling TV stand is sturdy enough to support 27 32 37 42 47 50 55 inch television with all of the components.
Cart & Stand Rankings
As you probably know, you can use different-sized carts and stands for a variety of tasks around your home. Use one to prop your TV up at a convenient viewing angle for the entire family, or find the perfect kitchen storage cart to clear up counter space. You can use them to move items around for a party or roll cleaning supplies out of sight when you’re not using them.
In some cases, a stand without wheels will work better because it offers stability for heavy items. On the other hand, a utility cart that rolls anywhere can offer flexibility — especially if it has wheels that allow it to move easily in different directions.
You can find all-purpose stands and carts that work for different tasks, but you can also find ones that are designed for specific uses. These often have features that make your life easier.
For example, a dedicated TV stand may offer a place to mount your television and have shelves specifically for electronic components such as a cable box, DVD player or gaming system. Other carts or stands may be made for barbecue grills. Sometimes, these stands will be built to work with a very specific make and model, so you’ll need to check that it’s compatible with your equipment before you buy.
A computer stand can also come in handy to hold your work materials. If you have trouble finding the comfort level you want while you’re working, you can get an adjustable one that lets you sit or stand anytime. Versions with wheels can also move around the office or your home so you can always find the perfect place to be most productive.
No matter what type of cart or stand you need, keep safety in mind. You’ll want to find one that’s sturdy and can hold the amount of weight you are planning to place on it. This is especially important if your cart will be holding pricey electronics like large-screen TVs. Exceeding that capacity could mean your sensitive items suffer damage when the cart doesn’t hold up. Even the most durable materials can be stretched beyond the breaking point if you ignore capacity restrictions.
- Many TV stands are designed to be somewhat universal, but there’s still a limit. They’ll be rated to hold TVs between a minimum and maximum dimension, but this is typically a fairly large range.
- If you choose a stand with wheels, make sure they can be locked when you’re ready for them to stay in a specific spot. This allows you to move the cart around when you need to without having to worry about it scooting around when you don’t.
- Cables can be a problem if you’re using a cart for electronics. Some carts have cable management built in to help you keep things organized and looking good, so you may wish to consider a unit that has this.
- Shelving is essential in a TV stand if you have electronic components. You can find stands that build in one or two shelves for storing your receiver or gaming console. Some may offer adjustable shelves.
- You can also find stands that allow you to shift the height of your TV. These will allow a range of heights, usually in increments.
- Make sure to check the weight capacity of any stand or cart, to make sure it’ll stand up to the use you need it for.
- Some stands have wheels that can move in multiple directions. This gives you more flexibility since you can go sideways, diagonally, forward, or backward. The quality of the wheels also influences how well it rolls, although this likely won’t be as important if you’re only rolling it around occasionally.
- Maximize your floor space by choosing a cart that has a slimmer build. This type of cart will rest closely against the wall and keep the rest of the room clear.
- You’ll likely need to set your stand up. Check the assembly instructions to make sure you’ll be able to put it together yourself with the skills and tools you have at hand.