Taupiri Microfiber Machine Washable Mattress Pad
Last updated date: January 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mattress Pads and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mattress Pad you should buy.
Update as January 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Mattress Pad for a detailed review of all the top mattress pads.
This queen mattress pad is made with a down alternative fiberfill that enables airflow. It's also hypoallergenic and skin-friendly. Cleaning is easy, as this mattress pad is machine-washable.
In our analysis of 109 expert reviews, the Taupiri Microfiber Machine Washable Mattress Pad placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
COMFORTABLE AND PROTECTIVE QUILTED MATTRESS PAD: high-quality microfiber top layer provides softness and comfort, industry-leading filling provides extra cushioning for a more luxurious bedtime; helps defend your new mattress from damage, stains, sweat, skin oils, and will protect you as well, keep your mattress clean and extend it longer lifespan. COOLNESS AND BREATHABLE: air layer in the cloud-like down alternative fiberfill increases circulation and breathability, adapt to your body temperature allowing you to stay comfortable throughout the night. HYPOALLERGENIC AND HEATHIER: with the durability and hypoallergenic qualities of fabric,it is skin friendly, hypoallergenic down alternative filling offers the benefits of down without odors or allergens. EXTRA DEEP POCKET MATTRESS PAD COVER: elastic skirt stretches to fit mattress up to 21″ deep for universal use, keep mattress pad in place. box-stitch quilting keep fill from shifting or clumping. queen size mattress pad measurement 60″x80″+ 18″. EASY TO WASH AND MAINTAIN: easily washable help fight allergen accumulation. wash in commercial washer. machine wash cold. gentle cycle with like colors. only non-chlorine bleach when needed. tumble dry low. do not iron. do not dry clean.
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mattress Pads
A nice cushy mattress makes it easy to relax at the end of a long day — but the price tag on mattresses with built-in toppers can spike your stress levels. Luckily, you don’t have to buy a pricey luxury mattress to enjoy that cloud-like feel. Mattress pads can help you rest easier for a fraction of the cost of replacing your current mattress.
Mattress pads come in a variety of fabrics. Cotton, polyester and cotton-poly blends are the most common options. Cotton mattress pads are very breathable but might absorb stains or shrink in the wash. Polyester is a tough fabric that won’t shrink or tear as easily as other options. It also dries quickly for easier cleaning. Cotton-poly blends combine the breathability of cotton with the sturdiness of polyester. You might also see microfiber mattress pads. These pads are super soft, lightweight and quick-drying.
Mattress pads also use a variety of filler materials. Natural fillers like down are lightweight and warm, but they’re also expensive and difficult to care for. Plush polyester gives a similar feel without the added cost or tricky care instructions that come with natural fillers. Most synthetic fillers are also hypoallergenic, so they’re great for people with allergies or sensitive skin.
Your mattress pad’s stitching can affect how comfortable it is. Without solid stitching, your mattress pad’s filler can clump up in one section. Box stitching will add some much-needed stability to your mattress pad, preventing uncomfortable lumps.
Now that you’ve got your mattress pad basics down, check out our Tips & Advice to help you make your final decision.
The Mattress Pad Buying Guide
- Your mattress pad won’t be very useful if it doesn’t fit over your bed. Carefully measure your mattress’s length, width and depth and compare those measurements to the pad’s measurements before you buy. Relying on the classic twin, full, queen and king designations might not help if you have a very deep mattress that needs extra coverage.
- You’ll want to clean your mattress pad regularly to keep dust mites and allergens at bay. Read your mattress pad’s care instructions before you throw it in the washing machine — some pads need to be washed and dried at lower temperatures to maintain their shape.
- If you have a deeper mattress, consider purchasing some elastic straps to fit around the corners of your mattress pad. These will help it stay in place, especially when you’re removing and replacing your bedsheets.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide