Tatooine Tattoo Pro Coil Tattoo Gun Kit
Last updated date: January 3, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Tattoo Kits and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Tattoo Kit you should buy.
Update as January 18, 2023:
Checkout The Best Tattoo Kit for a detailed review of all the top tattoo kits.
In our analysis, the Tatooine Tatooine Tattoo Pro Coil Tattoo Gun Kit placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
All-in-One Tattoo Machine Kit: This is a professional tattoo kit for beginners and tattoo artists. Suitable for home use or salon use. The set contain all tattoo supplies. 1PC tattoo machine, tattoo power supply, tattoo foot pedal, 6PCS tattoo inks, 5PCS tattoo needles and other tattoo machine supplies, also excellent for giving as a gift. Adjustable Tattoo Power Supply: This mini tattoo power supply is lightweight, palm-sized, it’s small enough even to fit inside your pocket. Standard voltage setting, accurate voltage regulation. Performance is extremely stable, the first choice of professional tattooists. Cpils Tattoo Machine: Professional tattoo machines gun has 15 wrap coils. The machine is lightweight and low vibrations, can work a long time without hand-tired. Fit for all kinds of tattoo needles and grips. It is working stable. Completely Tattoo Accessories: The tattoo kit includes tattoo machine grip, ink cups, tattoo inks , disposable tattoo gloves and more accessories for you (tattoo grommets, O-rings, rubber bands ect.) High Performance tattoo kit, make easy tattooing, great for practice. Perfect Gift :This is a beautifully wrapped tattoo kit that you can use as a gift on Mother’s Day or Halloween. This is a great gift for mother, wife, girlfriend or all ages female who enjoying tattoo design. The tattoo kit not only has excellent working performance, but also has beautiful packing.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Tattoo Kits
If you’re a professional tattoo artist, you might need a kit that includes the essential equipment for you to work on clients in your studio. On the other hand, you might be a non-professional who is just looking for an easy way to make some temporary body art at home. In either case, you’ll want to select the right tattoo kit that is appropriate for your skill level, includes the right tools and ultimately allows you to create the desired body art.
As a professional, you’ll find kits with different tools and machinery used to poke the ink in to the skin. Ideal for beginners and simple designs, a stick-and-poke tattooing pen requires no electricity since you just poke the ink-filled needle into the skin to make one small dot at a time. Electrical options include coil and rotary machines, where the latter is lighter, more versatile and better suited for new artists. Coil tattooing machines are especially popular both for drawing the tattoo’s lines and adding shading, but they only allow for one of these at a time.
Professional tattoo kits should provide you with a selection of accessories such as needles, a control pedal, tips, cups for the ink, grips, safety gear such as gloves, and many colors of tattoo ink. It’s also common to get a protective case and additional items for setting up and maintaining the machine. Additionally, some professional kits even give you multiple tattoo guns designed for specific purposes such as lining, coloring and shading.
Made for at-home users, temporary tattoo kits come in varieties suitable for both kids and adults. Kid-friendly kits usually feature markers with skin-safe ink that can get washed off easily. Kits for adults may include such markers or instead feature small containers of semi-permanent ink that you apply with the help of a stencil. These temporary tattoo kits are also handy if you want to test out a tattoo design before you head to a tattoo shop to get it permanently done.
The Tattoo Kit Buying Guide
- Avoid using a professional tattoo kit on yourself or someone else unless you have the proper training and any required licenses in your locale to do so. In addition, even if you can legally offer tattooing services, you’ll need to do so in a studio that meets all the legal and sanitary requirements. Otherwise, problems can arise that affect safety or cause legal issues.
- Always make sure to properly sanitize professional tattoo tools before you use them on anybody. Once you’ve finished, you’ll want to thoroughly sanitize the tattoo machine again using a spray or other solution. Having an autoclave also helps with sterilizing tattooing tools.
- Before working with a tattoo machine, make sure you’ve cleaned your hands and put on disposable gloves. You should also have some wrapped plastic around the machine since this helps prevent issues with contamination.
- If you notice that the pigment isn’t flowing well from your tattoo machine, the problem could involve the pigment, needle or your technique. Check that the pigment you’re using has the right consistency. If it does, your needle may not be set properly or could have some buildup. You should also avoid angling your tattoo machine the wrong way.
- When using a temporary tattoo kit, you can expect your design to stay on the skin for anywhere from a few days to two weeks. Generally, darker colors will remain the longest. Plus, moisturizing the inked area with petroleum jelly or lotion can also help you enjoy your tattoo longer.
- To get rid of a semi-permanent tattoo sooner, you can usually exfoliate the area with something like a body scrub or salt water. More temporary inks may also come off if you simply use soapy water.
- Make sure you follow the manufacturer’s instructions for prepping your skin before a temporary tattoo. Most importantly, the skin needs to be clean and dry. After you apply or draw on the tattoo, be sure to let the ink dry for the recommended time.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide