TaoTronics TT-SK023 Three Equalizer Wireless Soundbar
Last updated date: October 31, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wireless Soundbars and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wireless Soundbar you should buy.
Editor's Note October 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best Wireless Soundbar for a detailed review of all the top wireless soundbars.
This wireless soundbar is built with three equalizer modes to match your entertainment. You'll be able to choose between game, movie and music mode with the touch of a button. Homeowners will also have the option of connecting the unit via a standard audio cable or by using Bluetooth 4.2.
In our analysis of 35 expert reviews, the TaoTronics TaoTronics Three Equalizer Wireless Soundbar placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Enhance your life Enjoy life to the fullest with TaoTronics. From industry-leading LED lighting solutions to home goods and audio devices, we put users at the center of our decisions and design products that address life's needs and help you make the most of your daily activities.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wireless Soundbars
Wireless soundbars have grown in popularity, as their price makes them more attainable then what you find with full-size home theater systems. Soundbars also come in elegant designs that are much smaller in size then traditional speakers. They actually add style to your space, rather than detracting your attention away from the movie you’re trying to enjoy.
There are a few things you’ll want to consider when shopping for a quality wireless soundbar. The first is where you plan to place the soundbar. All are designed to rest on a tabletop, television stand or computer desk; however, you may wish to mount them to your wall. This is especially true if your television is already mounted to the wall. In this instance, you’ll want to make sure the soundbar comes with a wall mount.
Although wireless soundbars are capable of sinking with your Bluetooth technology, it’s also possible to purchase models that have a wired connection. If you’re interested in one of these dual models, look for a power cord and an optical digital audio cable.
Determine whether the wireless soundbar comes with a remote, and if it does, what features the remote offers. For example, some remotes are more basic and simply allow you to turn the device on and off without getting up from the couch. Others have buttons to increase and decrease the bass levels, as well as buttons to switch from music to movie mode.
Extra features are also important. You’ll find wireless soundbars with a dialogue mode, which makes detailed conversations clearer. Others are equipped with a gaming mode that enhances a person’s gaming experience. There are even soundbars with LED screens, so you can quickly glance at the model’s current settings.
The Wireless Soundbar Buying Guide
- Most wireless soundbars come with their own remote control, as they are not compatible with traditional universal remotes.
- You may be tempted to go with a wireless soundbar that has more watts then another, but what you really want to pay attention to is the sensitivity of the speakers. This is expressed in decibels. You’ll find many soundbars are sold with decibel ranges between 90 and 110.
- Make sure the wireless soundbar is capable of working with the size television you own. Some models are best for smaller 28-inch TVs, while others are best for larger televisions the measure 40 inches or higher.
- Don’t forget to consider the number of speaker channels the wireless soundbar is outfitted with. Most models have two or three channels; however, it is possible to purchase one with as many as five or seven channels.
- To keep your wireless soundbar in tip-top shape, make sure you dust it regularly.
- Some soundbars are still sold with USB ports. You don’t really need this feature for updates anymore, but it is handy if you have a thumb drive full of your favorite music that you’d like to use.
- Soundbars are sold in active and passive models. The difference is that active soundbars are made with built-in amplifiers to better project the sound. Passive models require a separate receiver or amplifier, so if you go that route, you’ll need to factor the additional purchase into the overall price.
- You’ll find most wireless soundbars are similar in price. The TaoTronics Three Equalizer Wireless Soundbar and the BYL Wall Mountable Bestisan Wireless Soundbar have the most affordable price tag; however, the Vmai Bluetooth Wired & Wireless Soundbar only costs a few dollars more. You’ll pay the most for the Bose Solo 5 Universal Remote Wireless Soundbar, mostly due to its brand name and reliable construction.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide